Greetings from Germany!

Hello all!

My name is Eleanor, i'm 30 years young and from the city that does not exist - Bielefeld.

I blame my father for having introduced me to his VHS collection of Star Wars when i was little. Laughing his butt off to my reaction when i discovered there is someone even above Vader!

Spent many days rewinding favourite scenes from the movies, watching them over and over again and slowly but surely setting the course for becoming a full blown nerd in my later years.

Next to sci-fi i found a passion for classic cars and beginner level mechanics in general, as well as larp and cosplaying.

Especially combining the latter with charity or simply making kids (and grown ups) smile from ear to ear fills my heart.

Well, what can i say. Just today i sent out a good sum of credits to Imperial Surplus in exchange for a FemTK kit with the goal of joining the German Garrison.

Now the wait begins!

:dancing-trooper:

I did some basic and advanced research here on the forums already, especially for the two versions for the FemTK armor. In talks with Imperial Surplus i was told they only sell one version nowadays.

As i prefer version B without heels, i might have to see about the backplate and thermal detonator and how i do those. Finding shoes for my size is always a struggle, but i'm happy i found fitting boots in a white color, only needing that strip along the middle.

Fingers crossed they work out with my orthotics in the end. Shoes are always a "Why do i hear boss music?"-moment for me in any costume i work on.

• Like 3

Hello and welcome aboard, you are off to a great start doing research, looking forward to seeing your build soon

Hello and welcome Eleanor! Really great story, thank you for sharing! :peace: Congratulations on taking the first step on your journey of becoming a TK! Super exciting!

Greetings Eleanor! You’re certainly in the right place for all things stormtrooper related, and it’s cool to hear your story and see that you have a fem on the way! If you have any questions along the way while you build, don’t hesitate to post up here on the forum. I’m sure lots of troopers will come to your aid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Bielefeld? Impossible :laugh1:

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need any help during the build, we're here for you. I hope we'll get to meet at a troop in the future :duim:

Welcome to FISD Eleanor, plenty of help available, just ask as many questions as you need.

Wow!
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Very reassuring and comforting.

I'll certainly be having a row of questions once the building process starts, i am sure of that one haha. There is one however i could not find all that much about despite me searching for it the past days.

I read that the FemTK bucket is a good bit smaller than the regular TK buckets, any chance fellow sisters in white plastoid got any tips or input on what/how much electronics even fit in there with the smaller space to work with? I'd prefer to have fans and mic/amplifier so i don't sweat myself to death in one of my costumes for once and for people to properly hear me.

Should this be better off in a future build thread of mine i apologize in advance, disregard this then until i got that up once the box's arrival is a bit closer.

Am 5.6.2023 um 15:33 schrieb Morgi:

From Bielefeld? Impossible :laugh1:

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need any help during the build, we're here for you. I hope we'll get to meet at a troop in the future :duim:

And yes, Bielefeld. Impossible, i know! Perhaps the archives are incomplete.

Aiming to have it at least wearable for late September in Speyer. Should you be there chances might be pretty good to run into each other!

• 4 weeks later...