TK-66744 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (RS) (521)

Morgi

vor 19 Minuten schrieb justjoseph63:

Hi Luca, and thank you for your submission for ANH Stunt Centurion!

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Sorry for the delay, but thank you for taking care of the issues mentioned in your EI submission, brother!  I see that trooping like a madman has indeed added some weathering.  Not the biggest of deals of course, but I would be remiss if I didn't mention it, lol.  I'm actually kind of digging the "battle worn" look, but the hand guards could use a quick coat of paint. :D

One thing I would mention is the cracking issues.  Inevitable for the most part, and it looks as if you have addressed the ones in your posterior plate.  The one in the shoulder tab should probably be tackled with some scrap ABS for strength.

aiqWp0r.jpg    pQqWrhh.jpg

Other than that, congrats and welcome to the ranks as the newest Centurion in the German Garrison!  :salute:

:happyandcheerfulbirthday:

Thank you so much! Glad to finally have that badge :D

Oh, and no worries, all of my cracks get the proper treatment-- including my shoulders. If you look closely at my strapping picture, you can spot the reinforcements for both shoulders:

bISOPkR.jpeg

vor 23 Minuten schrieb justjoseph63:

Sorry for the delay, but thank you for taking care of the issues mentioned in your EI submission, brother!  I see that trooping like a madman has indeed added some weathering.  Not the biggest of deals of course, but I would be remiss if I didn't mention it, lol.  I'm actually kind of digging the "battle worn" look, but the hand guards could use a quick coat of paint. :D

Going for a winter-break and light clean-up right now, so I'll add my handguards to the list, thanks for pointing them out! Otherwise I'll remove all color stains and a bit of the weathering that doesn't look good to me, fill in some cracks and reinforce most of the problem areas once more. Gotta keep myself busy :salute:

8WGWQOd.jpeg

• Like 2

vor 22 Stunden schrieb gmrhodes13:

Congratulations and welcome to the Centurion ranks at long last trooper :salute:

Thank you! It was long overdue.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Sithping:

Well deserved, Luca! Congratulations :jc_doublethumbup:

vor 20 Stunden schrieb TKSpartan:

Congratulations Trooper !! Welcome to Centurion ranks :happyandcheerfulbirthday: :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Chemi:

Congratulations Luca...:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Nairy:

Grats Luca!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley::jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you! And thanks for all the support :peace:

vor 9 Stunden schrieb revlimiter:

YES!!! Congrats Luca!!!

centurion1.jpg

centurion2.jpg

centurion3.jpg

centurion4.jpg

and of course... one for tomorrow.

centurion5.jpg

Adam, these are genius! Thank you so much! And, yeah:

bnk0JIW.jpeg

Next up, a Clone! Phase 2 Animated Comet :D  Don't worry, I'll return to my beloved TKs. There's still the HWT and the Hero to complete the set -- oh, and getting my ESB at least to EIB, if not Centurion ;)

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Doggydoc:

Congratulations Luca. Awesome job. Glad you finally got it. 

Thanks! I, too, am very glad.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Crampeat:

Way to go Luca! Congratulations and thanks for keeping us laughing!

Thanks! So glad I manage to keep all of you laughing. We all need a bit of joy, laughter and happiness in our lives :smiley-sw013:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...