Hello from Romania

Toran

Hey all!
ID-28589 here, XO from the Romanian Outpost, nice to meet you all!

I've been trooping for about 3 years now, in my Line and Staff officer uniforms, and figured it was about time I invested some energy into moving forward on my life-long dream, of getting a working TK setup.

I'll probably be buying in bits, as my paycheck doesn't exactly allow much room for "splurging" on a full TK set. Anovos is completely out of my mind as is :D

So, that said, I'll be looking for some EU based vendors, but more importantly, hopefully, I can find a "guide"? To help me through this rather daunting process? :D

I know times are rather rough with the virus and all, but as I am locked up in my house, I can at least get started.

Thanks in advance,
Andrei

Hi Toran, welcome to FISD, research is the clue for an successful project of becoming an Imperial Stormtrooper. 

You may want to check out the Getting Started section of this forum. There you're going to find some interesting post about starting an armor buying process. 

Feel free to ask questions, we are here to help. 

Cheers

Great to have you here!  I was just in Bucharest earlier this year, wish I had thought about the outpost as it would have been great to meet up.  Best wishes on your goals and let us know if we can help.

Welcome aboard. :-)

You mentioned purchasing in bits - to make sure you get a good colour match, personally, I’d advise saving a little longer and purchasing your armour in one hit from the same supplier. This will ensure a good colour match of the plastics.

Best of luck with your journey. :-)

Welcome to FISD Andrei!

Great to see you here, so please reach-out with any questions you have. Our members and staff are here to help you every step of the way.

Welcome to the FISD!  As mentioned above, be sure to check out the "getting started" section.  There is a ton of info there.  Also, once you start to narrow in on a vendor or kit, check out the build section for a detailed account of building some of these kits.  There are some great step-by-step guides in this section.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

Good luck with your build!

Hello and welcome! Definitely check on all your options with vendors. There are tons of great vendors who can assist with armor that are not Anovos.

Glad to have you here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk