TK-42128 Requesting Heavy Weapons Trooper Centurion Status (Anovos) [APPROVED 3rd]

equuspolo

TROOPER INFORMATION:

Name:  Ardeshir Radpour

Username:  equuspolo
TK-42128
Southern California Garrison
Los Angeles Squadron

Height = 5'10
Weight = 165

501st Legion Member Page: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=29953

ARMOR INFORMATION:

Armor Maker = Anovos - I Custom Built the Kit
Helmet Maker = Anovos - I Custom Built Interior- I Rebuilt Exterior
Blaster Type = E-11 Made by QuestDesignCanada - fully customized
DLT = 2DPrintMerchant Dlt-19, and Praetorian Blasters Dlt-19
Boot Maker = Imperial Boots

Weapon Pack = CrookKnight's Imperial Trooper Packs
Canvas Belt = I Custom Made The Belt
Hand Plates = Trooper Bay rubber latex plates with Rubber Gloves, Also, Anovos Hard Plates and Neoprene Gloves.
Electronics = Icomm, UKSWrath Amp, UKSWrath Hovi Tips, Custom Fans/Battery Pack, MP3 Player, Also Wireless Mic, Wireless Aker Amp,/Speaker
Neck Seal Type = Stormtrooper Undersuit, molded piping

Pouches = Custom Made.

Pauldron = Trooper Bay

ADJUSTMENT NOTES FROM EIB:

1: Ears on helmet.  I tried to see if I can open my helmet back up and I can not as it is sealed.  It is as far back as I can take it without breaking my helmet. 

2: Alignment of bicep plates with bells, that was a suiting up issue, which I can correct if photos are required.  It was a mistake on my part in suiting up.

3: Ammo Pouch on Pauldron, second snap has been added which straightened out my pouches.  I have not had a chance to photo and will do so when I return.

4: Left thigh gap has been glued down to a abs plate behind it and white silicon filled in front to look more smooth.  Image has been posted below.

I wanted to get this process going.  Please let me know if further images are required.

EIB APPROVED LINK

hwtfront.jpg

hwtback.jpg

hwtleft.jpg

hwtleftarm.jpg

hwtright.jpg

hwtrightarm.jpg

hwtaction1.jpg

hwtaction2.jpg

hwtaction3.jpg

NEW PHOTOS FOR CENTURION TO SHOW THE DRESSING ALIGNTMENT AND THE WEATHERING ON PAULDRON.  ALSO ALL AMMO POUCHES, ON PAULDRON AND BELT ARE FILLED NOW WITH FOAM RUBBER MAGAZINES

hwtcenturionfront.jpghwtcenturionleft.jpg

hwtcenturionright.jpghwtcenturionaction1.jpghwtpauldron2.jpghwtammo.jpg

LEFT KNEE CLOSE UP IN ACTION.  DETAIL SHOT LOWER IN SUBMISSION.

hwtleftshinknee.jpg

hwthelmetfront.jpg

hwthelmetangle.jpg

hwthelmetback.jpg

hwthelmetleft.jpg

hwthelmetright.jpg

hwthelmetlenses.jpg

hwthovitips.jpg

strim.jpg

hwtarmorbody.jpg

hwttorsorivets.jpg

hwttorsoright.jpg

hwtshoulderstraps.jpg

hwtinteriorstrappings.jpg

hwtchestplate.jpg

hwtabplate.jpg

hwtbackplate.jpg

hwtcrotchbuttons.jpg

hwtarms.jpg

hwtshins.jpg

hwtsniperplate.jpg

hwtthightleft.jpg

ADJUSTMENT MADE TO LOWER FRONT LEFT THIGH.  SILICONE RUBBER SEALED, WITH BACK ABS PLASTIC ADDED AS BRACE.

hwtleftthighadjustment.jpg

hwtthighsright.jpg

hwtthighammo.jpg

hwtpauldron.jpg

hwtbelt.jpg

hwtgloves.jpg

hwtpack.jpg

suit.jpg

hwtneckseal.jpg

hwtdlt19.jpg

dlt_praetorian.JPG

hwtblaster.jpg

hwtthighbelt.jpg

hwtboots.jpg

I uploaded new photos with the requested changes and adjustments made.  The new photos show the scuff on the pauldron and the dressing alignment issues corrected.  Thank you everyone.

Hi again Ardeshir and thank you for your HWT Centurion application - let´s get to it!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion Nr 3!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions. You have done great work on your armor and we have absolutely nothing to add:salute: Well done Sir:duim:

• Like 1

WOW thank you Daniel.  What an honor.  Thank you beyond words.  All of your notes and guidance and help is beyond appreciated.  Thank you for the honor.

Ardeshir

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Congratulations mate!!!   once again, well done Sir!!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Appreciate it Mario.  Thank you so much.  I really like this kit a lot.  A lot and super excited about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TKSpartan said:

You have become an Anovos kit master armorer Sir.!!  :jc_doublethumbup:

hahaha, not by choice, just by circumstance.  hahaha.  Thanks Mario.  Wish Anovos could master actually making their product and responding to their customers.  hahaha

• Like 1

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting Heavy Weapons Trooper Centurion Status (Anovos) [Approved]

So I have to take a moment and say something very important about 501st and FISD.  Last year on the 4th of February I was accepted in the 501st and FISD.  I didn't know what to think or how this was going to go.  Was just happy to have a Stormtrooper outfit.  Centurion was something I thought would be near impossible.  Well, I kinda set myself a goal to get one.  And maybe think about the ones that I want, which were Stunt, Hero and HWT.  I can't believe the timing.  So I wanted to take the time here in this approval to post how special and important it is to me.  All of the help and guidance from EVERYONE in the FISD has been beyond my expectations and I am proud to be a part of all of you and look up to your guidance.  Thank you everyone for all of the help and encouragement.

Ardeshir

• Like 1

1 hour ago, magni said:

Well that was quick!:shok:

Congratulations!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Way to go on getting Centurion! The HWT corp has a great # of Centurion. Now we have one more!

Thank you Randy.  Means a lot and honored to be on board.

• 3 weeks later...