OSCS ARMOR?

TK-4510

I dunno if you guys have ever seen this armor, but I got a chance to see it recently and it is AWESOME!!!! I know that this board is not clone, but I want you guys to see this stuff. AWESOME!!!! KW has really outdone himself and its obvious that he paid great attention to detail while sculpting this armor. NICE NOB FOR SURE!!!

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

The assembly of clone armor is totally different than TK, but its not bad.

I have been told it takes about 120 hours minimum. Whats cool about Kevins armor too is that its very thick. Its bulletproof.

He has extensive pics of the assembly process as well as contact info on his website. I think basic sets run in the $6-700 range. I gotta get one soon. :)

http://www.imperialsurplus.com/

Wow thank you everyone for your nice comments.

That picture in the first post is a picture of me wearing the Short Kit. I am 5'10" 170lbs. The Short Kit will fit someone 5'8" -5'10". I also have a Tall Kit that fit someone 5'11' up to 6'4". There is no way clone armor is a one size fits all. That is why I had to sculpt 2 different size kits to achieve the most screen accurate look for various sized people.

Thank you for reading... Oh Ya, I do have some kits available right now.

Kevin W.

yep i have one of the first four kits of Kevins armour and was blown away with how thick it is and as for the quality ,there is no one anywere close in the clone world.

Also any and all questions i had answered how ever stupid,along with a back up web-site is giving fantastic customer service.

Now what more can we ask for.....

The assembly of clone armor is totally different than TK, but its not bad.

I have been told it takes about 120 hours minimum. Whats cool about Kevins armor too is that its very thick. Its bulletproof.

He has extensive pics of the assembly process as well as contact info on his website. I think basic sets run in the $6-700 range. I gotta get one soon. :)

http://www.imperialsurplus.com/

120 hours! :blink: OMG... That's at least 3 times a TE2 armor.. But I love to be challenged :D I may go for one!

I saw a set of this clone armor at DragonCon and was likewise blown away with how good it looks compared to the other clone armor Ive seen. Definitely top shelf clone armor!

IMHO, Kev's armor is the shiz of clones - better than C6 even. And, Kevin is a super guy as well. I think the number is about 108 hours start to finish. Yes, it's a lot of work but this is not specific to OSCS - all the clones just take time to do regardless of make.

Kevin is THE guy for clone armour. All 3 of my clones are OSCS.

OjOF7Bn.jpg

Clone on the right is me

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

yes seamless clones are hard to do, i wish I had the time to finish my seamless clone armor which is 50% done, I still need an ab plate from OSCS to finish my first clone project, then I'll order a set of Kevin's armor to compliment my C-6 EPII plain white clone helmet, but time and money are so short right noe I can only dream :unsure: