tk undies, for under the underarmour

it's funny the things you will do when you're waiting around for your armor kit to arrive. I give you tk undies (for grown-ups)...

-----------

I'm a novice at silkscreening, but they turned out pretty nice! what do you think, standard imperial issue? :D

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

haha you guys are funny! I was just going to use the screens to make up a few more for myself and maybe some friends, but I could probably make extras.

I checked with the manufacturer of the briefs (american apparel) and although they say this model is "unisex," they do have a more feminine cut for the ladies. I took a minute to photoshop a mock-up on their catalog photo :o

-------------

I might have to make new screens for the girl version, but that's no biggie. besides, I think mrs. bam pop wants some for herself anyway!

oh, and after these turned out so well I started work on a vader bum, too. I'll post pics when that's finished. :D

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

sign me up..i will take a couple pair for my ol lady ....... really cool...maybe some boxers for the bros???..

cheers

dan....ssshhhkkk

No doubt, need some boxers for the fellas.

So these would be the 'Homer Simpson - Vader' limited Edition pants then? :D

------------

:D:D:D:D:D:D

JJ

I really love the stormys, but I don't think our Lord Vader was meant to have gooo-gleee eyes :D

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 months later...