tk undies, for under the underarmour

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If i can I'm ordering one for my gf... nothing hotter than that. As well as for me. :) I wish i'd seen this sooner so I could've made it a v-day gift... oh well late v-day i guess.

Ā 

On another note.... you should put vader on the front holding a lightsaber ;)

This is definitely an old thread. The guy that made this hasn't been on the forum for over a year. So I doubt that there will be a future run.

This is definitely an old thread. The guy that made this hasn't been on the forum for over a year. So I doubt that there will be a future run.

Ā 

That is so sad. Never-the-less, I sent him a pm. Hopefully he gets PM notifications in his regular email box and will be compelled to check it. If he does, I will let you all know! OR better yet... EVERYONE send him a PM and then he'll get like 8 notifications and then HAVE to check it out!

OMG that would make them even better! If they did I wouldn't just want a pair I'd NEED! a pair.

Ā 

If these glowed in the dark... how would you charge them up? I mean generally they'd need to be exposed to light....

• 4 years later...