Optional

• Height = 6ft 0in, or 183cm
  • Weight = 175lbs, or 80kg
  • Boots = Imperial Boots
  • Ammo belt = Anovos
  • Canvas belt = AP
  • Holster = Anovos
  • Hand Plates = latex, justjoseph63 on FISD
  • Electronics = generic Chinabrand wireless mic into TK Talkie V3 (not shown) into Aker amp, UKswrath 5V fan system
  • Neck Seal = unknown, purchased secondhand

Armor Photos

Front Helmet Off

MrAyBug.jpg

Full Body Front

l4PX78s.jpg

Full Body Back

AgL6GWS.jpg

Full Right

1ADxhxA.jpg

Full Left

5jS1orH.jpg

Right Side Detail

fzqG71M.jpg

Left Side Detail

eXkOYP3.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

bvmDfnV.jpg

Side

6jbm6Cj.jpg

Di0Q39w.jpg

Back

jFnPN9N.jpg

Hovi tip detail

eiOeYS6.jpg

Lens color (Backlit if necessary)

YEAqTTP.jpg

Accessory Photos

Ammo Belt Holster Attachment

chu1wYa.jpg

Neckseal

c7Gxqjb.jpg

Blaster Detail Photos

HdbHhpP.jpg

04zcUYt.jpg

Thermal Detonator

iYKp4e1.jpg

Boots

2EQeu5e.jpg

GGhizMi.jpg

Action Shot

3T8b9oF.jpg

Optional

Interior Strapping

DOI61E1.jpg

b7zLhkD.jpg

Abdomen Detail

aZFgurl.jpg

Handguard Flex

TFwK8Sq.jpg

Cod Details

8KQGfLU.jpg

F0Zzry7.jpg

MhxY7Sa.jpg

Thanks for looking, please let me know what you think! A fellow squadmate and I teamed up to get these done this weekend, so you'll see hers soon too. Thank you!

Looking forward to Centurion feedback too! I know I need more rivets on my left side, and the random male snap on the ab... I have new mic tips with better detailing and mesh ready to install soon... Interested to hear what else you guys spot!

• Like 1

The gap between the top of your shoulder bells and the plastic shoulder bridges. These should be virtually touching, it will also help them sit closer to the chest plate. :)

It also looks like some of your photos are missing, plus could you please add a photo of the end of your blaster showing the D ring.

Thanks Justin

• Like 1

On 2/22/2018 at 9:36 PM, Sly11 said:

The gap between the top of your shoulder bells and the plastic shoulder bridges. These should be virtually touching, it will also help them sit closer to the chest plate. :)

It also looks like some of your photos are missing, plus could you please add a photo of the end of your blaster showing the D ring.

Thanks Justin

Easy fix with the shoulder bells. Let me know if you need me to resubmit photos after adjusting, or if I should just watch for it at Centurion.

What other photos are missing?

Thanks!

Edited by TheRascalKing

There are place holder where the images should be but they are not visible

Helmet front

Lens colour and a few others that I'm not sure what they are

26 minutes ago, Sly11 said:
Helmet front

Gotcha. They're visible to me, but I was worried about my hosting. I'll replace them - check back in like 30 :)

*Update - ALL photo links have been replaced and should be working now

Edited by TheRascalKing

On 2/25/2018 at 3:06 PM, Sly11 said:

Helmet front

More photos if they'll help!

Updated my Hovi mic tips to nicer cast aluminum ones with more accurate mesh:

NPanA89.jpg

Closeups of my shin attachments (no rivets on sniper knee, rivets on ammo pack painted white):

XNg47qk.jpg

BzKvYXj.jpg

NLRIBcy.jpg

U5efRMf.jpg

8m4ME0D.jpg

Closeup of whole belt:

EUeeJzL.jpg

Closeup of helmet S-trim:

y0VwWNZ.jpg

Edited by TheRascalKing

Hey Justin, thank you for your EIB application and your patience. Let's get cracking. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted, and your armour meets all the necessary requirements for level 2. With that Tony and myself would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry, congratulations :salute: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

We have some suggestions to get you looking the best you can. Most are dressing issues but there are a few mods we like to see done on the Anovos helmets if you are intending on applying for Centurion.

The shoulder Bells should basically touch the plastic shoulder bridge, so shortening those top black connecting straps will bring them in.

Next is only a dressing issue, but make sure your fore arms sit evenly spaced from the biceps and the wrist end to the hand plates. It also appears yours are twisted inwards slightly. Align the front cover strips from bicep to fore arm and you are good.

BXAj4Mg.jpg

Reference Image

image.png.80f601e72e71f591b0b47c67a4520203.png

If you can adjust the Velcro strapping between the back and kidney plate so they sit right on top of each other, it will look perfect. May we suggest replacing the Anovos supplied Velcro system with elastic and snaps as it generally is better for movement and also can last much loner. You will find loads of examples in the internal strapping photos of other EI applications.

Also keep an eye on the alignment of your calf enclosure to keep them level.

aXXh0oZ.jpg

Reference Image

image.png.28fcc21a755c7b4ea6d52a2bc9c2e1c5.png

Ok now to the helmet  mods we will want to see in your Centurion application.

The frown really stands out on the Anovos bucket as it finishes too short and very square on the ends. This needs to continue to taper out to a point, and the paint shouldn't go onto the gum line.

We see you have replaced the hovi tips in the extra images you added in the application, so thank you, I don't need to talk about those although they are circled., and lastly, if you can sharpen up the edges of the Vocoder so it is more defined on each ridge, its also going to look much better.

St0o4VK.jpg

Reference Images

image.png.1ea889aa4431218aba8f6c67cb78b930.png

image.thumb.png.805eb36b281cfbe7fa975471b4808eac.png

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos are requested that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

You are already aware of the extra rivets required for the Abb plate and they are a must as per the level 3 CRL as is the male snap for the upper corner on the opposite side.

For level three certification (if applicable)

• Three rivets, approximately 5/16"(8mm) diameter, are present on the left side of the abdomen armor.
    • Note: The original rivets used for the TK armor were bifurcated rivets or split rivets.
  • Rivets are equally spaced along the depth of the armor and about 10mm from the edge.
  • The heads are rounded or domed.
    • Note: Paperclip brads are not considered to have a domed head.
  • Rivets are painted white.
  • A single male snap on the top right corner of the ab plate is present.

YTjI13d.jpg

image.png.f0605ffaf55291d18fc35db58fbea275.png

image.thumb.png.e982789db543f5d64128cb5a0758be18.png

Well here we are at the end of your EI approval, well done sir on a successful application.

Make your adjustments and modifications and we hope to see you in Centurion review soon

Congratulations  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Thank you all very much!

All your feedback is spot on, and much of it was expected - man is it hard to get that armor to sit 'just so' though!

See you in Centurion review soon. Thank you!

• Like 2