P1240018.jpg

P1240021.jpg

P1240019.jpg

P1240022.jpg

Hi Alfonso,

Good luck in your EIB application.

Overall your armour is looking great

A few minor observations if I may.....

Your left shin is twisted slightly, the same happened on my RS armour, a but if foam fitted to the top sorted it out... see below

db40c34142adbc4382627e7c2589a965.jpg

This may be a dressing issue, but there is no gap between the hand plate and your left forearm , the forearm may need to move up a tad

Right forearm front cover strip needs to line up with the bicep front cover strip.... again just a dressing issue

Right shoulder blade looks like it needs to come in slightly , only a small amount

The back of the armour seems to be twisted a bit it’s likely due to the fact that the right side kidney / ab isn’t lined up ... see pic below

cff3e6e8a7f2be586551600d9e7b274f.jpg

That should also sort out how your butt armour is lined up with the kidney

TD, the end caps should touch the TD clips, see below

21b9cee5fa015e6bae307c2e8478e92c.jpg

Overall your armour looks fantastic, my comments are only minor tweaks, hope you don’t mind. Your lid looks fantastic and I love the scope detail on the blaster .... how did you do that.

Good luck with your application I’m sure some of the comments I have made will help you with your future Centurion application

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work, the DO's are just catching up on applications from the backlog of the Christmas break so please stand by,

A few minor adjustments as mentioned, you could also straighten the TD as it is slanted on your belt, ridge on back of right shin not matching up equally, thighs a back at just touching, also looks like some white material in the middle of your thighs in back photo, bit hard to tell as the resolution of photos is low, may want to reduce the size of the thighs they look big from the side photo, butt plate looks to be sitting inside of them.

Good luck with approval.

"I love the scope detail on the blaster .... how did you do that."
it has it from the factory.
but it can be done with a template

Thanks Alfonso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Alfonso, we wont be too much longer, so thank you for your patience.

The guys are giving you some great help and photos to help you out.

One more observation, the charging lever is also missing from your blaster, you might want to source one and add it :)

QP7YwhY.jpg

• 1 month later...

Great work Alfonso, will be back with you shortly.

Thank you for your effort making those adjustments and of course your patience.

Hey Alfonso, welcome and thank you for your EI application. Lets see what we have!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present and your  armour displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome to the rank trooper!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have a couple minor suggestions to mention here.

Thank you  for attending to the items suggested by your fellow troopers, things are looking much better.
If you have also attended to the shoulder bell gap as seen in the below image, make sure you post up fresh photos for a future Centurion application.
ZYbdIAy.jpg

This is a common dressing issue, and sometimes it's hard to get good help when kitting up at home (I speak from experience:laugh1:)
Just make sure your Thermal Det is pushed down securely onto the canvas belt and central to the main ridge of the kidney plate.
PYObauz.jpg

Last couple of items, the first can be conducive to the type of strapping used, but just see if you cant close down the gap a little on the left and eveviate the slight overlap on the right. It is most probably a slight difference in the elastic straps that causes this so perhaps even swap them over from each other to see if that balances thing out
Your thighs do look a little oversized at the top, not a deal breaker but if you ever feel the desire to  pull the cover strips off you could trim some of the surplus out and re-join them.
GNUdTHN.jpg

image.png.c4a08ac8aa41d1b64df22c4d833d4144.png

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. This is also where we try and get you in the best possible position for a successful Centurion application.

We dont really have anything to add here, so if you can do some minor fine tuning and make sure you have all the required photos  ready to go, get your Centurion application in.

Congratulations Alfonso see you again soon.:jc_doublethumbup: