stormtrooper shop

Hi, has anybody had any dealings with Strormtrooper shop on ebay? I bought a pauldron from him and paid for it instantly via paypal. that was over 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything despite him saying I would get it this monday. I saw he had 8 negative feedbacks, but he explained that his daughter was ill and so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. However, he ignored my last email and it looks like I've lost my money to him. Has anyone else had any problems?

Hi, has anybody had any dealings with Strormtrooper shop on ebay? I bought a pauldron from him and paid for it instantly via paypal. that was over 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything despite him saying I would get it this monday. I saw he had 8 negative feedbacks, but he explained that his daughter was ill and so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. However, he ignored my last email and it looks like I've lost my money to him. Has anyone else had any problems?

Thats Triktoys ebay account isn't it?

I think triktoys ebay user name is "triktoys" maybe with a number but his user name is some form of the word triktoys. As far as trik toys goes, Ive never heard of someone just not getting their stuff, they might have over paid for what they got but they at least got it.

I bought a Neck Seal....arrived about two weeks after purchase a pair of Nomex gloves took about the same time as the neck seal but when i bought a holster for my E11 i was on the guys back all the time.

Hi account was flagged saying that he was on holiday, i kept emailing him in the end he said that it had been shipped but sent another in it's place...don't think he ever did send the first one

I almost got one of the child size TK kits for my kids. They were really on me last night before the auction was over but i decided against it because of the recent - feedback. Keep us up to date. I may get one in the future when i see more recent + feedback and see how it turns out for you.

the stormtrooper shop is producing the recasted FX armor in asia

some new guys in germany are hunting some of his cheap kits on ebay

normaly you should get a kit aroun 200-250 pounds

can´t say anything about quality

every new trooper said it´s good

but they never saw other armor

if you´re only want to buy a inexpensive armor to have fun imo you should try to catch one of those kits for cheap

See if it lets you pay through PayPal.

I used to HATE PayPal and refused to use it, then I had to because it was the only way some sellers accepted money.

Then one time I won an auction, and still hadn't received my win after a couple weeks, and never received a response from the seller. I reported it to PayPal and they had my money back in a couple days.

Cheers everyone, still no pauldron after nearly 3 weeks. I definately won't be buying from this person again. I luckily paid via paypal so will try and get a refund for my money.

Actually, I sent an email to the seller and they refunded me in full saying they didn't like people to have a bad experience with them, so maybe they aren't that bad after all.

Hmm...I believe the experience you had with them in the first place, was bad enough though.... So in a way, it doesn't help them much as far as rep. goes.

Good that you got a refund though:-)

hey TH1138

glad it was resolved.

was motinoring this thread as I am currently finishing a transaction with the Stormtrooper shop - he is currently still within his delivery deadline, and hope it pans out :(

as far as communication though - sent 2 emails b4 sale and 2 after sale - all of which were answered withing 24 hrs; so cant fault him there.

TK 4224 - "....normaly you should get a kit around 200-250 pounds..." yep thats abt right; or if really hold ur nerve, under £200 (inluding postage within UK). But be warned - it is a RECAST.

I have one of their FX kits, £180 back when they had a ton of them up for auction a few months ago. This was before I knew there was much better available, but saying that, I wouldn't have been able to afford a better kit anyway :P It arrived within a few days (not sure how long it took exactly cause I was on holiday at the time) and I don't have any complaints about the quality. They answered my emails promptly and seem decent enough in that regard :) My friend also bought his FX kit from them, I think he had to wait a week or two to get his because they were on holiday, but he did get it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought a kit from him a couple days ago. Sent him an email asking how long it will take to get here, and he says it will take about 2 weeks to get the armor then the shipping will take about 10 days. (which I don't really mind that long wait, I still want to get the rest of the materials and I want to get the right ones so I wont have to go running around buying all the small things) This is my first set of armor that I have bought (as in stormtrooper armor in general), and got it for a pretty good price, $300.00.

I'll keep keep you guys updated on how long it will actually take to get here (hopefully what he said was the truth) and I'll take pics of what the kit looks like.

• 5 weeks later...
Vark said:
I just bought a kit from him a couple days ago. Sent him an email asking how long it will take to get here, and he says it will take about 2 weeks to get the armor then the shipping will take about 10 days. (which I don't really mind that long wait, I still want to get the rest of the materials and I want to get the right ones so I wont have to go running around buying all the small things) This is my first set of armor that I have bought (as in stormtrooper armor in general), and got it for a pretty good price, $300.00.

I'll keep keep you guys updated on how long it will actually take to get here (hopefully what he said was the truth) and I'll take pics of what the kit looks like.

i just ordered my kit from the same guy

----------

i thought it was a pretty good deal for halloween so i bid on it, and so here i am on these forums =)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

He is a hustler, don´t buy from him.

I buy a pauldron for about 3 month ago, but i did not get nothing for about 2 month or reply mails.

I then contact ebay, to get him closed.

In the end, he then refund me.

But now it seems, he sells again.

(he also reply in the end to me, that he have been traveling and he´s daughter is sick.

Looks to be the same story, over once again).