TK ANH Stormtrooper Helmet Kit 1:1 Screen Accurate

kevin926

I can't post a link for some reason however has anyone heard of this seller. He claims his molds are vacuformed off the originals. Ebay Id is makerofthings!  

NOPE

I'm sorry, I don't understand these answers. I can't paste the ebay link for some reason and I don't know if anyone has gone to ebay and searched with the user name I gave.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/301959409594

There is not enough bad things that can be said about the quality of his armor. It is stolen molds and the plastic is SO bad I cannot understand how anyone could buy from him. Sadly, I speak from experience in seeing other members' purchases first hand

• Like 1

Having seen 1st hand (I own 1 soon to be 2) the RS buckets AND held the faceplate mold at RS inspecting it myself I'd say without doubt this is a recast of an RS bucket...

the force? oh I'll use the force, bring me a hammer...

To be honest I have makerofthings! armor and an ATA helmet. At the time of purchasing I didn't know anything about recasters and I didn't even know whitearmor.net existed to ask questions about it. I had done so much research looking at pictures of TKs from a new hope I just thought his kit looked accurate so I bought it. His pulls are pretty good and I got approved for 501st with his kit BUT that being said it is definetly not the best of the best. After recently doing my first troop and looking at other members armor mine is very brittle in comparison. I have had to add lots of support in places to prevent any cracks or splits as the plastic is so thin. I've already had to replace the legs and shins with better ones. I eventually plan on buying another kit from a more reputable person. Anyway I wouldn't buy from him again.

Hey Aaron! Glad to troop with you on your first troop. I didn't know that was recasterofthings. We'll get you fixed up trooper.