Questions on new FN Armor Maker

tk9948

This guy has already been called out as a RECASTER on the 501st main boards. He chose to redact his post as he did not want to be in the middle of this. Proving guilt

I am more than happy to share all of his pics and my molds as well. 

cAHsysB.jpg

zcY7Hi8.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 4

I'm sorry but this type of pictures don't prove a thing at all. The only differenes you're underlining here is the way the kit is split, which is not a real difference from an accuracy point of view.

By the way, no need to compare Kevin's armor with the ANOVOS. It's obviously practically the same because Kevin is the one who sculpted the armor for ANOVOS.

Honestly I don't care if you indeed recast ANOVOS as they are recasters themselves, but you're not going to convince anyone whith these pictures.

Something does not feel right and I can not let it go. 

Peter O'tool. 

That is not a common name and I have never once seen it without an e at the end (Irish family on my dad's side). Other than the famous actor Peter O'toole it's rarer than most, the name was also being thrown around like a shield so I did some digging.

Supposedly Peter owns a vacuum forming plant in Thailand except when I found the supposed man .

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011423030121

He is supposedly from and still lives in Ireland. Why does he have a pool vacuum forming plant in Thailand?

Add that to a Facebook page so bare of photos and personal detail other than Star Wars stock images that I am only left to suspect foul play

I proceeded to gather all I could 

the website that was on O'tool's page

http://www.fnarmour.com

The same images are used consistently over and over across the facebook group, Whitearmor and the store.

there is no mention of the seller and the contact page only lets you enter your info with no direction to where it is going.

Went so far as to look up every registered Peter O'tool in Ireland.

http://www.11890.ie/search/search-results.aspx?who=Peter%20O%27toole&where=.

There are none in Carlow. And more strangely yet none even listed as "O'tool" only "O'toole".

Here are photos from the closed facebook group.

http://imgur.com/a/tkvTd

5j1JPjj.jpg

I don't have the skill to say if this is recasting but something in all this is off.

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 2

OK, so let's try this again. If you have specific evidence bring it, but no unfounded accusations or mud slinging. Otherwise we loose the hounds of mod, or something like that.

Be good!

• Like 4

I too am following with interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Professor Why: the guy in Thailand is Wachilapat Intuputi, the guy in Ireland is the owner of the vacu-form shop. I believe the guy in Thailand may have been the CNC guy, and he is working with Peter. (from what I gather.)

Edited by Dekard
  • Like 1

OK, can you guys be clear? Are you saying it's a recast of Kevin B's, suit (3d scan?), the tweaked in CAD? I'm confused. Also, if you say the photos are different, please be more explicit.

• Like 1

Does anyone have a photo of this so called peter O tool guy? It would help eliminating to pointing fingers and get straight to the point if this so called armor is recasted of KB's.<br><br>

I can tell in some of the armor pics the armor does look pretty similar.

Edited by TK-Sonic

Peter O'tool is no longer on facebook and they removed their FN Armour page on FB.  Looks like it may have been a scam.. Trying to reach out to Wachilapat Intuputi,as I know he's in the 501st.

Edited by Dekard
  • Like 1

I have replied to this Question regarding Peter O'Tool, Wachilapat Intuputi,, John Snow are all working together. Peter O'Tool is either an aka for John Snow or Wachilapat Intuputi,.  I confronted Wachilapat Intuputi, on the 501st main and all he did was say he did not want to be in the middle of this war.  He is in the middle as supposed the armor is made in Ireland(lie) shipped to Thailand for trimming and shipped from Thailand to the customer. I have a friend in Ireland that checked ito this "business" there. Apparently the business is a vacant building.............OK Kevin,

FN Armour.Com
Company was ‘incorporated on 25 Jan 2016, at which point it had a new Director appointed:- Miss Lijia Yao (Country of residence: China, Nationality: Chinese, Born Jan 1985)

She is the only listed shareholder/director and ‘sole owner’. She is also listed as a manufacturer.

See here:- https://www.endole.co.uk/company/NI636019/fn-armour-com-ltd

It would appear there are 15+ businesses listed at 14 Abbey Street, Armagh, BT61 7DX . https://www.endole.co.uk/explorer/company/postcode/bt61-7dx

I had a friend ‘pop’ down there today and he said the building was deserted / unoccupied. It would appear to be a mailing address at best, maybe just an address so as the company is based outside China.

It looks like the manufacturing takes place in the Far East and the kits arebulk shipped from the far East to an address either here in Northern Ireland or in Eire, from where they are sent on to buyers.

I have a few connections in the local Police, I will see if I can get someone to do a bit of digging further, also I shall ask a few people here in the vacforming business if they have heard anything.

Anything further I will let you know.

I originally found him on %01st main, then here, FB pages Captian Phasma Costumers, Star Wars costumes and Cosplay, replica BST blacklist, I confronted him at all of these groups, he provided the same lame argument, never answered any direct questions, never posted his molds, ran away and stopped posting.

I have posted all of the pics of my molds and pulls compared to his in the recast section here on the main page, if you have not seen it yet, I suggest you do, it will answer questions you may have...

• Like 3

I have replied to this Question regarding Peter O'Tool, Wachilapat Intuputi,, John Snow are all working together. Peter O'Tool is either an aka for John Snow or Wachilapat Intuputi,.  I confronted Wachilapat Intuputi, on the 501st main and all he did was say he did not want to be in the middle of this war.  He is in the middle as supposed the armor is made in Ireland(lie) shipped to Thailand for trimming and shipped from Thailand to the customer. I have a friend in Ireland that checked ito this "business" there. Apparently the business is a vacant building.............OK Kevin,

FN Armour.Com

Company was ‘incorporated on 25 Jan 2016, at which point it had a new Director appointed:- Miss Lijia Yao (Country of residence: China, Nationality: Chinese, Born Jan 1985)

She is the only listed shareholder/director and ‘sole owner’. She is also listed as a manufacturer.

See here:- https://www.endole.co.uk/company/NI636019/fn-armour-com-ltd

It would appear there are 15+ businesses listed at 14 Abbey Street, Armagh, BT61 7DX . https://www.endole.co.uk/explorer/company/postcode/bt61-7dx

I had a friend ‘pop’ down there today and he said the building was deserted / unoccupied. It would appear to be a mailing address at best, maybe just an address so as the company is based outside China.

It looks like the manufacturing takes place in the Far East and the kits arebulk shipped from the far East to an address either here in Northern Ireland or in Eire, from where they are sent on to buyers.

I have a few connections in the local Police, I will see if I can get someone to do a bit of digging further, also I shall ask a few people here in the vacforming business if they have heard anything.

I originally found him on %01st main, then here, FB pages Captian Phasma Costumers, Star Wars costumes and Cosplay, replica BST blacklist, I confronted him at all of these groups, he provided the same lame argument, never answered any direct questions, never posted his molds, ran away and stopped posting.

I have posted all of the pics of my molds and pulls compared to his in the recast section here on the main page, if you have not seen it yet, I suggest you do, it will answer questions you may have...

Are you telling us that it is your work being recast? I'm still confused as to who's work is being copied. For only 12 posts on the FISD, you have a lot to say.I just want to know that I'm hearing you right.

The FB page is stil upp

The second page is still up. Peter is no longer on FB, nor is their original FB group. https://www.facebook.com/FN-Armour-223373004677756/ ( Wachilapat Intuputi said that Peter had to prove his identity with his passport for facebook as someone reported him and was threatening to release his personal details and threatening physical harm)

Well, when a illegal bootlegger is going for such actions he shouldn´t wonder if someone isn´t pleased about it.

If i were the accused, and i would have your contact info (if he bought your armor to copy it he will probably have it) ..... my next step would be to do whatever i can to put Disneys hounds on your "business".

• Like 1

Are you telling us that it is your work being recast? I'm still confused as to who's work is being copied. For only 12 posts on the FISD, you have a lot to say.I just want to know that I'm hearing you right.

I am saying that, and I posted all the pics in the recast section, check it out.....

Well, when a illegal bootlegger is going for such actions he shouldn´t wonder if someone isn´t pleased about it.

If i were the accused, and i would have your contact info (if he bought your armor to copy it he will probably have it) ..... my next step would be to do whatever i can to put Disneys hounds on your "business".

Who exactly are you referring to? So I have a friend in Ireland check into this FNARMOUR, so I posted what he replied to me for all to see as more proof of this clown being a recaster. 

The ironic part is that Peter/John/Wachilapat only have my contact email, John flew in from UK to pick it up in person, met him at Fry'S electronics. And so what if Disney now knows of FNARMOR?

They got what they deserve........

I´m talking about you when mentioning the illegel bootlegger.

What should keep one of his friends from ordering a suit (or just asking old friends who might have ordered), then transmit your contact to Disney?

Stepping on peoples toes as you did - Many people don´t like those redneck behaviour, no matter if he is guilty of the accused or not. With every sold armour you have now to be afraid to see your infos delivered to Disney.

And in my eyes you too deserve that.

Ok, Ok alI I am seeing here is accusation and some kind of empty threats starting to appear.

Seriously guys, if there is no more substantial proof and further images etc, and you can't play nice, I can see this thread being locked.

Am I opposed to recasting, yes. Am I in support of substantiated claims, yes, but this " you get what you deserve" behavior, seriously, take it to PM's.

I believe in a system where people are innocent until proven guilty, so if this cannot be carried out in an adult like fashion, I will call to have this locked down.

No threats from my side, i´m not involved with any party. But i see one guy hunting another without anything i would consider "proof" - and no matter what comes out at the end, even if he is not guilty, you can´t wash away all the thrown mud. A damaged reputation will stay.

So ..... it´s just my expression of what i hope will happen to punish the mudslinger.

No threats from my side, i´m not involved with any party. But i see one guy hunting another without anything i would consider "proof" - and no matter what comes out at the end, even if he is not guilty, you can´t wash away all the thrown mud. A damaged reputation will stay.

So ..... it´s just my expression of what i hope will happen to punish the mudslinger.

You obviously have not looked at the pics in the recast section. Being in Germany, I am pretty sure if you are wearing armor it was from a armor maker like myself.

If someone stole something that belongs to you or that you made, I am sure you would not be too happy about it. . 

vr21ZKl.jpg

This is his stack of armor. Notice the 2 holes that are circled..........

Now here is my mold and pulls.......

h8QVvfm.jpg

1kaymvR.jpg

If this is not enough PROOF for you look at the rest of the pics in the recast section.......

Edited by gmrhodes13