Smitty's Request for Elite Status (pic intensive).[27][GF]

This all started back in September of 2007 when I first started researching a TK costume. The FISD has been an invaluable resource for this whole project. I'd also like to thank Mike Harrison for having such a great wealth of knowlege on his website. Probably one of the key websites early in my research that set me off on the right foot. Also Mike Gordon's site helped me out a great deal as well. Mike Appling whom I consider a mentor gave me the courage I needed with his first TE2 stunt buildup thread. By the way whats with all the Mike's?

Paul Hoeffer, thanks for founding this place!

About the costume:

The helmet is a TE2 (IMO the finiest quality helmet in the world that you can buy-Thanks Mr.X!) Its painted with Rustoleum Gloss White (Mike Harrison for President!) Trimmed with Testors grey 1138 and Krylon Fusion Satin black. Inside is a Rawling's batting helmet interior, runriott lenses, Wal-Mart Voice changer, Super Trooper speakers inside of Keiths Hovi's. Screen accurate neck and brow trim. Decals from unknown source and some of Scott M's most excellent tube stripes.

Soft parts consist of cotton spandex leggings, similar material top and inexpensive neckseal from ebay. (I plan to upgrade to Wyatt's top in the future) Gloves are nomex flight gloves. Canvas belt by Gundamzeppelin and Holster by TK-8280.

Boots are CA Boots

Armor is Gerard Follano upgraded with Vader Dave's ab-button kit.

Blaster is my own personal CS Blaster with functioning folding stock. Its decked out with a resin scope and counter from Dan at Galactic Armory and the grip is from our very own Tony Krewson. The entire gun was built using schematics from the Blaster Builders Club.

On a final note. I realize that I can not be approved for Elite Status until I recieve my TKID number. The same pics here are being forwarded to the Alabama 501st GML who already has my written application.

Without further delay I present the pictures. Let me know if I missed something. My wife said the belt was crooked but I think thats key when you want your TK to have that cowboy swagger.

DSC03666.JPG

DSC03667.JPG

DSC03668.JPG

DSC03669.JPG

DSC03670.JPG

WooHooo!!! I just heard back from Doc, the Bama GML and he said the following:

"Most excellent. I will mark you as ready for duty."

Looking great Chris! Going to submit my elite application tomorrow morning, took the pics this afternoon but have too much going on tonight to upload them.

Great to see! As soon as your TK ID comes through give me a ping as I can update your board membership at the same time.

Congrats :pint1:

I'm glad everyone is impressed with the work I did on this project. As mentioned it was a long road but worth every second (and penny) of it.

Now for some REALLY good news.

I am hereby officially TK-2052