Weight- 185

Boots- TK

Canvas belt- From TKittell from FISD

Hand Plates- From Sonnenschein from FISD

Electronics-Aker amp/iComm

Neckseal- Trooperbay

Holster- AP

EIB app link- 

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29376-tk-24241-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-statusap427/?hl=%2Btusken+%2Beib

I have upgraded my helmet with a combo of Dave M decals and hand painting, trimmed down my cover strips on the back of my thighs and adjusted my back and abdomen strapping.  I upgraded my blaster to a DVH E11.  Thanks for your consideration! 

kquN6Ix.jpg?2

vyGs0Uv.jpg?1

wpJhAGu.jpg?1

iTeuNTu.jpg?1

MQCJ8jC.jpg

3DAwisk.jpg

aJbre8M.jpg?1

lIQ3KKR.jpg?1

RnOZjcF.jpg?2

9qWMoeJ.jpg?1

063xRA6.jpg?1

Jfo0GUI.jpg?1

aadBWJy.jpg?1

1ipx2ua.jpg?1

5A5DxWE.jpg?1

IuRD2aO.jpg?1

ctC4hUS.jpg?1

3uyrEsW.jpg?1

PtlBBn7.jpg?1

42hSsSs.jpg?1

CKBWQqv.jpg?2

0Jf0dMo.jpg?2

YbRyIiS.jpg?1

HGh6yvx.jpg?1

VPADTRj.jpg?2

j4nl8uZ.jpg?2

9ABEZ2Q.jpg?1

35HJtlY.jpg

Edited by Tusken RTT
  • Like 3

Great build! The only thing I noticed is your belt could be higher in the front. It should be touching or slightly overlapping your ab plate. You should make Centurion no problem!

• Like 1

Alright Scott! I hear you may have made some upgrades and changes! Let's look at them...but first......

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

Your armor is on point so far as I have seen. However, a detail specific to the Centurion process are the wrist openings of the forearms and that they have no return edge. I cannot go forward until this detail is confirmed.

All other required photos have been posted, however. 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: Indeed you have made a few upgrades!! Your painted helmet details look great, you trimmed up the cover strips on your thigh backs, you reduced the gap between your kidney and back plates, and upgraded your blaster. I'll bet you feel more complete with the proper weapon! Nice work!

A mention was made regarding your belt being a tad low in the front. As stated, it looks best when positioned up against or slightly overlapping the lower edge of the button plates. You mentioned that you made this upgrade and we'd LOVE to see it!

NOTE* The "Hero" style hand plates are not high on my "preferred" list. Unless my resources are incorrect, only one "Hero" handplate was ever noted and Han wore it on his left hand only. His right hand had a stunt one and Luke wore stunt ones on both hands. I debated about passing this, but the overall shape and material fulfill the request of the CRL which makes no mention of the different styles. This is a point I will discuss to have changed with Darth Aloha. Let's keep the "Hero" handplate limited to "Deathstar Han" builds, please!

Not take and submit that wrist opening picture so I can confirm they are correct and the badge is yours!!

• Like 1

Thanks so much Steve- If it were that easy we could just open the brown box and pick up our Centurion badge, right?!  

Like a dunce I left out the wrist openings, sorry about that.  Below are the wrists, and a special surprise- I know you hated the stunt guards I had gotten, so Trooperbay came to the rescue!   And the promised belt adjustment.  Appreciate your time! 

E3jgPdL.jpg

5PuU5YT.jpg

gzZWM1X.jpg

pXESLWC.jpg

Edited by Tusken RTT
  • Like 1

NOTE* The "Hero" style hand plates are not high on my "preferred" list. Unless my resources are incorrect, only one "Hero" handplate was ever noted and Han wore it on his left hand only. His right hand had a stunt one and Luke wore stunt ones on both hands. Let's keep the "Hero" handplate limited to "Deathstar Han" builds, please!

Here you go Steve, at least those two Stunts behind Leia are wearing alternative handguards:

med_gallery_12157_11_583938.jpg

• Like 1

Great find, Germain! Well done! I'm never too old to learn a new fact. However, I wouldn't recommend everyone run out and get "hero" handplates yet. This may still be in the anomaly category next to Mr. No Stripes and the 3 tooth stunt.

Anyway, thank you for showing your Stunt hand plates, Scott. Now all you need are the right gloves for those to be mounted to. ;)

But the point here was the wrist openings of the forearms were clear of return edge and that indeed is the case!

I can officially congratulate and Welcome you to Centurion!

• Like 1

That is awesome- thanks so much!  You are too good, your eye for the gloves!!  The rubber ones are indeed still are a part of the arsenal.  

Really appreciate it- thanks to all of FISD for the help and guidance.  I am PUMPED!!  

• Like 1

That is awesome- thanks so much!  You are too good, your eye for the gloves!!  The rubber ones are indeed still are a part of the arsenal.  

Really appreciate it- thanks to all of FISD for the help and guidance.  I am PUMPED!!  

As well you should be!!   I wish my eye was better at spotting screen used handplates :P

• Like 3