Mandatory Information
  • Armor = TM
  • Helmet= TM
  • Blaster= Hyper-Firm DLT-19

Optional

• Weight = 82.5 kg (182 lbs)
  • Height= 178.5 cm
  • Gloves= Trooperbay
  • Belt= TM (Canvas belt from trooperbay)
  • Neckseal= Trooperbay
  • Boots= Jodhpur Boots (handpainted)

Finally reached my goal of losing 50 lbs (20 since EIB approval) and have rebuilt several parts of my TK for the centurion requirements.
Redone Thigh strapping, removed all shimming ( :D !), removed the wide cover strips on the back of my thighs and redone them to normal size, removed the return edge on one of the forearms.
Also had to redo the rivets as the shimming plates got removed. I hope the changes will meet the requirements of the centurion program.

I have replaced the pictures of the parts that have been redone. That includes new full body pictures.

EIB thread:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26455-tk-50157-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-tm360/

Armor Photos

The armor is a bit dirty as I already have had 35 troops in it, but it has given it a natural weathering :)

Full Body Front

p914Ub5l.jpg

Left Side

I5gVblRl.jpg

Back

bm44edbl.jpg

Right Side

RBRTnUEl.jpg

Right Detail

zJr6NS7l.jpg

Left Detail

hFEJLixl.jpg

Mynp8xLl.jpg

Helmet

d8mDKasl.jpg

wamTsYFl.jpg

qXsYYU5l.jpg

3BnDYlYl.jpg

VN2Iq2Xl.jpg

Wy51mMQl.jpg

E16NEzQl.jpg

Detonator

B68ztEUl.jpg

ujmsiJ7l.jpg

Belt

Q51kFZTl.jpg

I7g2NGjl.jpg

9bYtdhOl.jpg

Neck Seal

hwiEsZJl.jpg

Gloves

cVxiuq8l.jpg

Boots

yH2VVUSl.jpg

Blaster

k26NzHrl.jpg

1lL8WfNl.jpg

a4RcNs1l.jpg

Chest

C0KneR3l.jpg

coTtEwXl.jpg

Inner Strapping

IDq8AjQl.jpg

BgvRJkql.jpg

WBOzUaWl.jpg

dMpjqTCl.jpg

cQy1Anol.jpg

Ab Detail

xcKqzMdl.jpg

Forearm return edge (fixed since EIB req)

rPOEwI7l.jpg

Other

wo5daOjl.jpg

4SmnIxKl.jpg

QN5K3Wgl.jpg

uaFxWGFl.jpg

dE7l0m8l.jpg

Thighs (Fixed cover strips since EIB req)

oETOaVwl.jpg

Edited by hanspl

Hey!!! You stole my Centurion number! :laugh1: Looking great Hans! Congrats on the weight loss and being able to get rid of those shims! :peace:  A few things I notice that may need to be corrected and may or may not affect Centurion but would be good for accuracy sake........ Your ears on your helmet (the "S" portion) look really FAT. They might need some trimming down. Your thigh pack rivets need to be painted white. Also your Thermal Detonator screws should be painted black. Your drop boxes need to be moved so they are even with the belt edge.(Left one looks good, right side needs to be moved.) You may also be asked to add the wire to the DLT-19 if it's not already there. Hard to tell from the photos. The satin or flat black on your vocoder should be gloss black and your tube stripes look a little fat to me. I think some touch up paint on your ab/kidney rivets and a good wax and shine for presentation sake would be good also.(but not required) Looks like you've been busy trooping with all that wear and tear! And you will eventually get a Centurion number but it won't be 123 ;) Good luck my friend! I wish you the best! :jc_doublethumbup:

Sorry Jason, didn't see that the number was taken. A simple mistake :)
And thanks for the feedback! Always great to see where I can do some upgrades.
I hope to get approved the way the armor is now as I have looked into and fixed the things that was pointed out for Cen-approval in my EIB status request.

Wire on the DLT-19 will be a project another time as it is not required for centurion. My project as of now is finishing my doopydoo E-11 :)
The tube strips are the original provided by TM and they passed the EIB and I don't think there are any more strict requirements for centurion.
Regarding the screws on the detonator I don't think it is a requirement. Can't see anything about it in the centurion visual checklist, the CRL and it was not mentioned in my EIB request for further upgrades towards centurion.

Also tried to edit the thread text to change the number, but seems I am stuck with the wrong number for now :/

Looking good Hans! I like the naturally weathered look. Seen some good battle action! Exactly how many shiny troopers were there in ANH?

You might get pulled up on the wires on the DLT. Just like a E-11 with no charging handle. It may not be in the CRL's but it's an obvious part of the weapon. See what Steve chimes in with.

Not sure about the screws - As Jason said, it is definitely more screen accurate, but the requirement was removed a short time ago for some reason.

Well done and good luck!

None of what I mention below should hold your application back. Just my thoughts...

In terms of fitting, your armour fits you very well however your left forearm looks bigger than your right. You can see the room you have to trim down on your left side pic. Perhaps a future project.

The paint Jason mentions for you to put on your thigh ammo pack and TD screws are simply to be more accurate to the originals.

The natural weathering looks awesome! I wouldn't polish it :)

Looking good! :duim:

Might want to put some white paint on those thigh belt rivets and some black on the TD screw heads, but that's just nit-picking. ;)

Love the weathering!

Thanks for the response guys! :)
Happy that you like the weathering on my armor! I really like that it looks like it has seen some action.

Will wait to review the respons from  the DO and then go over the things that he points out regardless of approval or not.
Have some black paint left and can redo the DT details today. Just have to go buy some more white paint :) 

Also thought that you had to find a unused number and put it in the title, but I was very wrong :P
Thanks for fixing the title Mark! :)

Can't wait for the final verdict! :)

Off topic Hans, but I've always been fascinated with Norway and have always wanted to visit. I'm sure it's just ho hum to you because you live there but it is definitely on my list of places I'd like to visit.(especially Trondheim) I've had Norwegian Elkhounds for 30 years and I think that's what's led to my love of Norway and wanting to visit. Jealous that you live in such a beautiful country! :) Here's my most recent elkie, Sadie

494823DA-4814-427F-9AFD-05CC40E530A4_zps

Back on topic...ARF! ARF!!!   Hahahahaha!! ANYHOO!!!

Thank you for your application for Centurion! I want to start by having everyone stand and applaud your efforts to change yourself for the sake of the armor. Building armor is easy compared to re-building yourself. You should be commended!!!! Both yourself and your armor will reap the benefits of your accomplishment.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. With the changes you have made, your armor meets all standards for Centurion. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion!!!! The Nordic Garrison should be proud!!!!

Other Armor Fit/Assembly:

I will now inflate your ego and address the concerns listed by fellow troopers. 

First off, I hate you for looking as good as you do in the armor. I will get there some day. Anyway, the details on your helmet were NAILED!! Well done overall on the paint job. It is always a challenge to install a sniper plate well...something else you nailed. Although it is not yet a requirement to have the screws on your thermal detonator painted black, for ultimate accuracy it is recommended. The rivets in the upper corners on your thigh pack on the lower right thigh need to be painted. I am sure this 30 second upgrade won;'t be an issue to take care of. I don;t think something like this makes it necessary to hold back a Centurion award......but GET THOSE RIVETS PAINTED!!!!  

As for the mention of your left forearm, it does appear to be a bit bigger from the side. From the front and rear it does not. If you wanted to re-size it that's up to you. If it's sliding around on you a lot I would suggest it. TM forearms when build correctly fit like a glove. If it doesn;t bother you, though, it won;t bother me. 

The DLT-19 wires for the t-tracks we have already discussed. 20-24 AWG black electric train wire works well for this and is not that hard to find. It is also just a nice upgrade.

It was a pleasure to look over your armor and as mentioned before, the natural weathering gives your armor an authenticity factor to it.  I LOVE IT!!!!  Congratulations again!!!

Thanks everyone, for the support, tips, kind words, etc! :D
I am speechless!
Over time I will look into all the small changes I can do to make the armor even more accurate.

Back on topic...ARF! ARF!!!   Hahahahaha!! ANYHOO!!!

Thank you for your application for Centurion! I want to start by having everyone stand and applaud your efforts to change yourself for the sake of the armor. Building armor is easy compared to re-building yourself. You should be commended!!!! Both yourself and your armor will reap the benefits of your accomplishment.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. With the changes you have made, your armor meets all standards for Centurion. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion!!!! The Nordic Garrison should be proud!!!!

Other Armor Fit/Assembly:

I will now inflate your ego and address the concerns listed by fellow troopers. 

First off, I hate you for looking as good as you do in the armor. I will get there some day. Anyway, the details on your helmet were NAILED!! Well done overall on the paint job. It is always a challenge to install a sniper plate well...something else you nailed. Although it is not yet a requirement to have the screws on your thermal detonator painted black, for ultimate accuracy it is recommended. The rivets in the upper corners on your thigh pack on the lower right thigh need to be painted. I am sure this 30 second upgrade won;'t be an issue to take care of. I don;t think something like this makes it necessary to hold back a Centurion award......but GET THOSE RIVETS PAINTED!!!!  

As for the mention of your left forearm, it does appear to be a bit bigger from the side. From the front and rear it does not. If you wanted to re-size it that's up to you. If it's sliding around on you a lot I would suggest it. TM forearms when build correctly fit like a glove. If it doesn;t bother you, though, it won;t bother me. 

The DLT-19 wires for the t-tracks we have already discussed. 20-24 AWG black electric train wire works well for this and is not that hard to find. It is also just a nice upgrade.

It was a pleasure to look over your armor and as mentioned before, the natural weathering gives your armor an authenticity factor to it.  I LOVE IT!!!!  Congratulations again!!!

Wow Steve! Thank you a lot! I really appreciate the kind words! :)
Feels good to have reached my goal.
I will paint both the DT screws and the thigh rivets! Thats my next small project before finnishing up my E-11.

And again, thanks! :D 

Off topic Hans, but I've always been fascinated with Norway and have always wanted to visit. I'm sure it's just ho hum to you because you live there but it is definitely on my list of places I'd like to visit.(especially Trondheim) I've had Norwegian Elkhounds for 30 years and I think that's what's led to my love of Norway and wanting to visit. Jealous that you live in such a beautiful country! :) Here's my most recent elkie, Sadie

494823DA-4814-427F-9AFD-05CC40E530A4_zps

Have to go off topic myself here! :P

Cool to hear that you like Trondheim! You should come and join our national day parade one year. It is our signature troop here in Trondheim and a good recruiting platform for new troopers :)

Troopers come from all over Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland to join this event.

You should check this video out (Winter in Trondheim):

Winter in Norway is usually white, but this year there was not much snow. 

And thanks for the support! :)

Awesome dog!

I mean this respectively and in an unawkward way---you look beautiful!!! It really does look like you have a screen-used suit. I usually like the shinies, but yours looks amazing! Congrats is also in order Centurion #124!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, Centurion Hans!!!

I'll just echo everyone else and say that your armor has this beautiful shimmer of "screen-used" to it. Man, it is beautiful!

Congratulations also, as Steve mentioned, on the weight loss. Truly remarkable, and perhaps more impressive than your armor - though it is a difficult call which is ultimately more impressive. ;)

Awesome, awesome and awesome,, congrats on Centurion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk