Troopermaster In My Kitchen.

-----------

Paul in my kitchen.  :D

My first ever communication with Paul was, " I can't imagine how busy you are?  " In reality it was i wonder how long i will have to wait for my armour? ( Selfish in retrospect but eager as i had heard and seen so many great things about Paul's work ).

Now i have a BIT of an idea of how busy he is!

Paul's wife and daughter ( Paul's Daughter rang for Dad's Taxi while he was here :)  ) have a love of horses which in itself is very time consuming and a passion that needs attention daily, Paul and his son have a huge passion for riding too, Motorcross which Paul tells me they do whenever possible  :duim:

The hours, research, time and commitment  he has devoted and continues to do to supply people like me with the most stunning armour is nothing less than remarkable!!!!

Paul is helpful, giving, modest and genuine, one of the worlds truly gifted people.

Paul has also highlighted to me to have fun with my build, in his words " that's what it's about " and he is so right :jc_doublethumbup: 

Thank you so much for my wonderful armour Paul, i plan to start my TD WIP on the MEPD forum this weekend if work permits.

A very happy future TD and TK   :D

Ricky

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I can fully understand making a topic to compliment him, he clearly deserves it for all he hes and is doing for the community, but i find it a bit disturbing to expose Paul's life like that...

Ok, i guess that's just me not liking exposing my personnal life on the net... :arrow: 

I can fully understand making a topic to compliment him, he clearly deserves it for all he hes and is doing for the community, but i find it a bit disturbing to expose Paul's life like that...

Ok, i guess that's just me not liking exposing my personnal life on the net... :arrow: 

Germain, 

This is a gesture of appreciation.

Yerrh, totally agree, he's strived for years to protect the fact of just how tiny he is and someone posts up a picture of him next to a normal size spoon and all that hard work goes down the drain.

SHOCKING!! :angry:

nmIKxOi.jpg

:D

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Nice one Billy :laugh1: The truth had to come out eventually :P

I have no problem with this post so no need to close it. Move along.....

Thank you, Paul - for your good spirit displayed today - and for everything that you have done for the hobby, the FISD, and the 501st!

Truly appreciate all that you have done, and continue to do.  :salute:

I am a happy owner of a TM ANH Stunt armor and there is nothing close to this quality...and to the friendly way Paul answers any questions...

I am such a fan maybe one day I will build a "Paul"? Even if he is so small I can´t wear it 1:1! :)

Btw: Finish your Snowtrooper so I can buy one too.............................................!!!