High-Res Stormtrooper (Hero promo) Photo

That's the same pic on the box for the 12" figure. I scored the fathead at C4 of the same image. Notice the holster is backwards. I wonder why the blaster wasn't seen in the movie. It was in a lot of promo shoots.

WOW! I have never seen that picture in such a high resolution. I have most of the promo shoot in hi-res but nowhere near as clear as this. Thanks for sharing Tony :duim:

If you look at the holster, I think you will find it is a rebel troopers holster and not a regular stormtrooper issue. A few stormtroopers have them in ANH ;)

Merry Christmas!

Wow, thanks for sharing this pic at such high resolution Tony! :)

... seems to have more detail than the Standee (same image) but preseumably the printing process of the Standee is the limiting factor - not the original source image <_<

Those hand plates look..... well....... um......... yeah.

LOL... yeah I think mine are maybe too clean and 'nice' after all! D'OH! :lol:

Standee_Handguard.jpg

closeup_right.jpg

BTW, anyone waiting on an update - I'm waitiing on a drum of liquid latex which unfortunately didn't arrive before Christmas. I don't want to derail this thread, but there will be an official Interest Thread once I receive the latex :)

Cheers,

John

• 3 weeks later...
:) As I look at this, I remember the first time I gazed up at that screen, felt the rumble of that big SD pass over, and then the boarding of our white clad hero's smacking the reb scum down, (it was that silly movie that got me to join the army. Canada used the same SMG the movie used for the trooper gun!) and that armour.....well......suk's! :P

• 2 months later...