Bathroom issues?

Will M Bison

Be prepared to hold it, or be prepared to strip out of most of the suit to use the restroom. If you get creative with the cod and your strapping it may be easier to relieve yourself without removing everything.

A lot of the time, I sweat so much, I don't have to go while trooping. I was in armor for 8 hrs. a couple of weeks ago and I did drink water.

I agree with both A.C. and Mark. Make sure you go before you suit up, and be prepared to hold it. Usually I sweat so much (even at indoor troops) that I end up not having to go - or realizing I do have to go - until the event is over and I'm suiting down.

Ā 

Remember, what goes in must come out. It's all about fluid balance.

If you REALLY wanted to worry about it, you could always attach a "bag" ... in your thigh piece. Sorry don't want to go into TOO much visuals here.

Before every troop I just make sure to get it out of the way. Also I don't eat before, not too much during, and only drink what I feel is necessary.

depends. :0Lighten: .. hahah...

Ā 

extra padding and protection just when you need it. you know.... the old person diaper?

Ā 

wear a camelback and stay hydrated!

Ā 

:smiley-sw013:

Ā 

just one more step towards the older generation undergarment selection.

Ā 

actually I've used the "shift to the left" but you have to be a good aim to hit the target

Ā 

with that helmet on. and you know it's not on the CRL to have yellow stained boots.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Remember, what goes in must come out. It's all about fluid balance.

Before every troop I just make sure to get it out of the way. Also I don't eat before, not too much during, and only drink what I feel is necessary.

Ā 

Just a friendly reminder from an endurance athlete and mountaineer: DO NOT UNDERHYDRATE. :)

Ā 

My best recommendation is to drink a LOT the day before, more than you feel is normal, and make sure it's all processed and out by the next morning before your troop, and one last little pit stop before you suit up. And then small frequent drinks during your troop when possible. Do not NOT drink. Drinking less doesn't make you urinate less, only makes your body pull more moisture from other sources and makes your kidneys work harder.

Ā 

Sorry, hope that's not too personal! :)

Ā 

As a woman, there is NO shift-to-left option. :)

If you REALLY wanted to worry about it, you could always attach a "bag" ... in your thigh piece. Sorry don't want to go into TOO much visuals here.

Ā 

Or maybe some sort of tubing delivery system. XD

Perhaps a catheter with the bag running down into your thigh?

Ā 

I was kinda going with that erm ... "Stadium pal" ... for those that can't resist the morbid curiousity of what it is http://www.stadiumpal.com/what-works.html

We have one guy in our garrison that can go while suited up. I have not observed... but he says "you just shift it all to the left" LOL

Ā 

+1 and this is what I do. Though I've seen some people cut the cod and make it removable, what can happen is that since it's no longer rigid with the ab plate you can get the "happy trooper" effect, where it angles out.

I like the idea of extra hydrating the day before. I'll be asking my hubby why it's "shift to the left."

What's wrong with the shift to the right? He's left handed, so maybe he's more shift to the right.

We've been married 14 yrs, and that's something I don't know. Maybe some things are better kept

secret? These are the things I ponder during a slow work day. :)

Ā 

Ā 

actually I've used the "shift to the left" but you have to be a good aim to hit the target

Ā 

Gold Five: "...Stay on Target...Stay on Target..."

Ā 

Sorry, couldn't resist... :)

We've been married 14 yrs, and that's something I don't know. Maybe some things are better kept

secret? These are the things I ponder during a slow work day. :)

Ā 

It's probably something we ALL shouldn't know... about your hubby! :P j/k

Ā 

Or maybe some sort of tubing delivery system. XD

Ā 

Aren't the undersuits supposed to be bio-waste recycling suits? Never stop to drop!

Ā 

Gold Group... with stained boots!

Ā 

I'll be sure not to suggest we call our fire team "Fire Team Gold."

Edited by LadyInWhite

Although he's a lefty when he writes, he's not so much with other

tasks. He said he'd most likely shift TO THE RIGHT. I know, TMI for sure.

If anybody ever meets my hubby, I'm in SO much trouble! :blink:

It's probably something we ALL shouldn't know... about your hubby! :P

Ā 

Yep. I went there.

Ā 

teeee heeeee heeeeee heeeeee...