Tapatalk

DarthBrute

Is there a chance someone can look into signing up for Tapatalk. It is free to add the board to the tapatalk application. It offers a lot of functionality for mobile purposes. Although users have to pay 5.00 for the app it is great because it will remember your log in for each forum that is in the app.

http://www.tapatalk.com/index.php

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also there's IPB app or IPB Buddy for the iphone. Mostly it just formats the board with the mobile skin... I like the fact that it doesn't get disturbed while I over use the browser.

• 1 month later...

It is not showing up when I search.

Wacky. I found it by searching using one of the following: stormtrooper, FISD, imperial.

What are you searching on? I can add it to the description so people can find it more easily.

Aloha,

-Eric

Found it - love it! Now to convince the Legion webmasters to do the same for the Legion board ...

I Ddid a search using the term "stormtrooper", and it was the first thing that popped up. :)

Thanks Eric- found it and am using it!!

We have had this for the UKG for a while and now FISD my life is getting easier- thanks for doing this guys!

Wacky. I found it by searching using one of the following: stormtrooper, FISD, imperial.

What are you searching on? I can add it to the description so people can find it more easily.

Aloha,

-Eric

• 2 months later...

Tapatalk has been temporarily disabled while we pull our collective heads out of our web admin butts.

Apologies for the mobile device inconvenience this may cause.

Aloha,

-Eric

It's been turned off to generate less CPU load on the server while we work on decreasing the load to more reasonable levels. Once we've done that we can turn it back on.