Tapatalk

DarthBrute

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
FYI: I just found out there's a FREE version of tapatalk... Just downloaded it!

Ā 

Yeah, it's been a while. But, it's a step backward to the payed version. But, i do not give a crap about the step backward. I'm cheap lolll

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I don't mind paying for apps. There's a lot of work involved in making an app, and if I were to do it, for something non-501st for example, I would want to get something back.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it just with me or does Tapatalk currently have issues displaying FISD posts?Ā 

I cannot read anything of Tapatalk right now.Ā 

Ā 

Noticed it a few hours ago and have cleared cache and restarted the app without success.

Ā 

Interestingly enough I can read posts from FISD through Tapatalks Feed-function.

Ā 

Anyway. Thought I'd mention it to see if it's just me or anyone else too.

Ā 

Tech-wise I'm on an iPhone (5s) with Tapatalk pro v.2.5.0.Ā 

I read and replied to you post on tapatalk. It even notified me of your post in this forum which I had subscribed to. I can see all other posts and forums too.

Ā 

Can you take a screen cap of what weirdness you're seeing?

Ā 

-Eric

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if a screenshot would help.Ā 

Ā 

I can actually see and read posts I subscribe to or participated in.Ā 

(Not this however)

I can also get Unread posts listed.Ā 

Ā 

TT however doesn't list any posts when going through the "forum" exploration. It lists the forum and all the sub-areas but no posts in them.Ā 

Ā 

I have checked on the other detachment forums I'm following through TT and no other seem to have the same issue.Ā 

Ā 

Weird. I tried to reset cache and restart app again. No luck this time either. Maybe it's just some temporary gremling on my end. I'll be patient and check in later.Ā 

How odd! Is anyone else having this issue?

Ā 

I'll go see if we're up to date on hen server side software and upgrade if we're not. I'll let you know if something changes on our end.

Ā 

-Eric

Ā 

Ā 

Sometimes when i try to open up forums like 501st areas or even ongoing sales projects on tapatalk they open blank there are no threads shown

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Fascinating. I'll take a look today.

Ā 

-Eric

Ā 

Ā 

Eric, I am seeing this issue as well. When I browse forums, I am not seeing the topics. was just to lazy to complain about Ā it yesterday.Ā 

Ā 

Sometimes when i try to open up forums like 501st areas or even ongoing sales projects on tapatalk they open blank there are no threads shown

Eric, I am seeing this issue as well. When I browse forums, I am not seeing the topics. was just to lazy to complain about it yesterday.

Lol ive been to lazy to complain about it for at least a month now but since it was brought up...

Ā 

Ā