Childrens stormtrooper suit

Almost done now with the new suit. I just have a few minor adjustments to make before we go to MEM on Saturday. I'll be taking lots of photos to show you guys which I will post on Sunday. Here's a sneak peek :D

3jpeYsO.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha, looks great Paul! He looks downright mean in that thing. Like us only smaller. Swoop in the bell and all.

Reworking it again? Incredible! ...you know that by the time he's 16 you'll have 10 different versions! Put those side by side and that'll be a picture.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow! You have to let me know if you are going to be selling these. My son is 11 and is dying to get into stormy armor. How cool would that be, going trooping with you son... great job and lucky boy. Good dad too :P

troopermaster said:

After almost 14 months of work, I am proud to show off my sons mini stormtrooper suit. I originally planned this to be ready for his 3rd birthday, last October, but it has taken longer than I thought with real life getting in the way as usual. Now his 4th birthday is just 2 days away, it is finally completely finished....just in time :D

EGs7Hyv.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

Almost done now with the new suit. I just have a few minor adjustments to make before we go to MEM on Saturday. I'll be taking lots of photos to show you guys which I will post on Sunday. Here's a sneak peek :D

P4250055.jpg

I'm sorry but this is where i complain................HE'S BEEN BRANDED BEFORE ME!!!

WA!..WA!...NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR!!...

I'M telling my DAD!!

Lucky kid and awsome armor :D

I can't add anything other than my own gasps of astonishment!!

Paul, did you go to Mem this year? I was there both days, but didn't see you. Would've liked to talk to you! Plus, I'm trying to convince my 8 yr old daughter to go TK next year...she likes the idea.

Guest TK-2416

This is fantastic!! a mini TM - every healthy kids dream!! And for the dad (if they come finished! - I am working on finishing the clone for my son and it takes as long as a TE2!)..

• 1 month later...

What's so great about this is that "one day soon" he'll be on the (then holographic) FISD talking to us all about having armor since they were a kid. He will probably also have the strictest mindset when it comes to being screen-accurate. :) haha I mean having this kind of quality that young is going to set some high standards when he's older.

• 1 year later...

Good news....Today I pulled the latest set of mini trooper moulds and boy, are you guys going to MEM in for a treat!

Every single piece of armour has been modified and made more accurate. The helmet is all new too and blows the last one away! All parts have been made longer and they really look awesome.

I'm so excited about this kit and can't wait to get it built up. If you could only see it :D