CfO Free Helmet Prize Draw - January 2011

JoeR

Steve Gonsoulin aka Monoman527911.

winner.jpg

Congratulations Steve, drop me an email and we can sort out the details and get your free swag on its way!

To all those who didn't win but kindly made the effort to enter the competition, thank you and there will be another draw in February! :D

Joe

WHATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!?????

:dance:

I really didnt think I had a chance.. this is great! I checked my comments first and someone left a comment saying congrats on the new helmet and my heart skipped a couple beats :shok:

***CFO ROCKS*** :dancing-trooper:

thanks Joe!

Mark that build thread is on the way!

-Steve

Edited by Monoman527911

WHATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!?????

I really didnt think I had a chance.. this is great! I checked my comments first and someone left a comment saying congrats on the new helmet and my heart skipped a couple beats :shok:

***CFO ROCKS*** :dancing-trooper:

thanks Joe!

Mark that build thread is on the way!

-Steve

Congrats Steve you lucky trooper you!!

Thanks fellas.

In the theme of troopers helping troopers we will also be sending our brother in Europe Rolf H a helmet kit as well as he had a tough year last year and is a super Dad! :dance:

Over and out....

JoeR

Thanks fellas.

In the theme of troopers helping troopers we will also be sending our brother in Europe Rolf H a helmet kit as well as he had a tough year last year and is a super Dad! :dance:

Over and out....

JoeR

Nice touch there Joe , yes Rolf has had a very tough time he will have it all completed in let say 1 hour knowing Rolf :) . oh yes congrats to Steve for winning , my hart skipped a beat :unsure: when i loged on and see my name there but wrong steve oh well better luck next time :D

• 5 months later...

i cleaned up the mess in this thread,,, and i will only do it once. seriously folks, if i see ANY more of this kind of activity on the forums, it will result in swift disciplinary action for all parties who participate.