New fisd board look is sweet!

darthfoster

Brilliant Work guys!!! loving the 2010 ESB facelift :duim:

Special thumbs up to Aaron :duim:

Edited by gmrhodes13
Updated

It's all ESB related, matey. :)

Funny, I don't ever remember seeing TK's wandering through the snow in ESB ;)

Remember them running through the nice white corridors of Bespin though. :P

Either way, its a vast improvment over the old boards so thanks to all the admins. :salute:

All props go to Aaron for creating the vision for this skin and executing it so brilliantly. :salute:

For those who think in these terms, while the black skin was cool looking we noticed a marked drop in traffic once it was deployed. Looking at usage we get more traffic and board use with a lighter palette.

Viper was nice, compatibility issues aside. The look was maybe a bit too severe for some. This is much more usable and stable and also, for me, easy to tweak. ;)

Matt, the TK's not really in the snow, just superimposed there. I thought it's be too much of a stretch to have AT-ATs in the middle of the background. ;)

Aaron did a Brillant job!!!!!! I for one think it's refreshing... :duim:

The temp skin (Viper) was killing my eyes :wacko:

I thank you again Aaron!!

And thanks for not taking away the "new posts" button. Don't know what I'd do without it. :lol:

Almost, this morning I had to look for it a lot, the link is almost invisible and turns grey just when you roll over it ;)

Nice job guys!!! :salute:

I want to jock it so bad for the SLD. Way to lead the way!

Only picky thing I see is the main upper logo with the blaster handgun is a tad wonky... ;) His helmet looks like a Rubies. :D

His helmet looks like a Rubies. :D

Hahaha didn't notice that until you pointed it out... it's too bad the tracking is lined up to make it look like "Unquestioned loyalty" is being shot out of the blaster. I do think an E11 would look spiffier... just my .02 cents :)

Nice work though overall. Like the theme, the opening battle of ESB is my favorite battle ever so this satisfies me. :atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: (couldn't figure out how to do the destroyer so you get four :atat: 's up for now)

Edited by Tech151