TK Boots are amazing!

I own a pair of Caboots and just received my TK Boots. There is NO comparison. If you're looking for boots for trooping, go with the TK. I heard they run a little narrow so I ordered one size up (I have a wide foot..well, both of them really) so I went from a 10 to 11. They fit perfect! No smell like CaBoots, great looking and look like they are constructed very well. I'm not a paid spokesman, just a fan.

I own a pair of Caboots and just received my TK Boots. There is NO comparison. If you're looking for boots for trooping, go with the TK. I heard they run a little narrow so I ordered one size up (I have a wide foot..well, both of them really) so I went from a 10 to 11. They fit perfect! No smell like CaBoots, great looking and look like they are constructed very well. I'm not a paid spokesman, just a fan.

I love my TKboots.

Mine just arrived today. They are a great-looking pair of boots. These will work well with my armor. No gloss and a comfortable fit. They only took two days to get here.

The TKboot is a no brainer as far as im conserned,white leather non shine finish, super soft great looking almost 100% screen accurate NO smell.Go for it troopers and as for the price,bargin!

I read the title and thought...

What else do you do with TK boots? Why so amazing?

:P

Good to know that Caboots has competition. Do these stink like Caboots do?

Just had an email back from TK Boots as their website says sold out of 9,10 and 11 and they say ignore what it says as they have my size in stock.

So a pair ordered and on their way to the UK :dancing-trooper:

Just had an email back from TK Boots as their website says sold out of 9,10 and 11 and they say ignore what it says as they have my size in stock.

So a pair ordered and on their way to the UK :dancing-trooper:

That's what I did as well! They replied right away explaining that their site is not up to date.

I should have mine tomorrow!

These boots were mentioned on these forums a month or two after I bought my caboots, I don't have the money to buy an extra pair of these boots, so it's painful to hear how great these new ones are. On a positive note, my caboots match all of the the other TK's that I troop with in my garrison...

My size 8 boots came in yesterday(as did my Black Sandtrooper pauldron)

I absolutely love these boots. And i have to echo the fast shipping and great communication & customer service.

I bought this pair to go with my AP armor (getting that eventually) but now I wanna replace the other 2 pair of Caboots I already have.

And the pauldron is fantastic as well.

he combines shipping if you order extra stuff.

$25 for an awesome pauldron is a steal.

I think i paid $40 shipped for the other black pauldron I have.

I had to replace the first Pauldron because Anthony Forrest signed it for me so I can't troop with it any more ( I still have white and orange though).

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I got my boots yesterday. They look absolutely awesome. They are a 12 which is what i normally wear and these turned out to fit more like a 12.5. But still doable with the thicker socks i generally wear. My only worry is that the ankle is a little loose up top, will the armor cover that?

THANKS AGAIN! THE BOOTS ARE SWEET!

I got my boots yesterday. They look absolutely awesome. They are a 12 which is what i normally wear and these turned out to fit more like a 12.5. But still doable with the thicker socks i generally wear. My only worry is that the ankle is a little loose up top, will the armor cover that?

THANKS AGAIN! THE BOOTS ARE SWEET!

The armor should help keep that tight. If its really loose, you can wrap a piece of velcro or something similar around at the ankle to help keep it tight.

I got my TKBoots yesterday and I love them. I wear an 11 shoe and should have chosen a 10.5 boot. But, other then that, they are very nice. I think I'll order a 10.5 and keep the 11 for a spare.

The name says it all. These boots are "Totally Killer!"

The armor should help keep that tight. If its really loose, you can wrap a piece of velcro or something similar around at the ankle to help keep it tight.

Alright I think i'll try relying on the armor once i finish the build, my foot doesnt slide around in the boot so that's not a big deal. Thanks for the tip.