Tupperware AM Aromur build[*AM]

Started with the bicep armour.....hopefully will work on this a little each day and submit WIP pics

You gotta give us more info!

Did you have to trim any? was the fit nice and flush out of the box? Are you using glue or velcro (or one each side?) to close it?

Really looking forward to seeing this one come together.

You gotta give us more info!

Did you have to trim any? was the fit nice and flush out of the box? Are you using glue or velcro (or one each side?) to close it?

Really looking forward to seeing this one come together.

First.. thanks for moving the tread, wasn't sure were it should go.....

To answers you question, the biceps lined up fairly well, I trimmed about 3 mm from the top and bottom of the inner piece on both sides. Glued it all together with the ABS glue supplied and then used the demmel and sandpaper to smooth it all together and line it up. I have fairly think arms but was able to get my bicep in after some trimming. Probably could have spaced it a bit better for fit so that there was more of a return edge. But being my first build I am happy so far...pics of the inside of the bicep, still need to finish sand it and test fitting the bicep and forearm...enjoy

build006.jpg

build007.jpg

build008.jpg

build009.jpg

build004.jpg

build005.jpg

Howdy Will

The two edges that are pointed out in the pic need slight trim work.

AM1.jpg

Other than that, your build is looking good!! Keep it up ! :duim:

Tom

Thanks for the positive feedback. I honestly didn't think the gaps looked that bad, but looking again the are noticeable, not completely awful....will have to use the heat gun and gently close them up...

Just wondering here: isn't that the left bicep and are you wearing it a bit off? I've always thought the "thumb print" divot is supposed to be worn facing in...as in facing the body. Wearing it that way would give more room on the armpit area. Or, I could be totally wrong. (Go Vikes! Been a long day.)

The edges look good now!!

Don't rush your build, we'll be here..... :D

Keep up the good work!!!!

Took the heat gun and reshaped the edges and connections...sorry the shirt bunched up a bit but definitely looks better to me...

build010.jpg

Take you time buddy... we had a sneak preview of all the AM parts on the UKG forum from 'AM' himself... you'll find the chest plate very interesting..... It has very sharp detailing.... however, the general opinion is that this is a superior upgrade to the 'old' FX armour.....