Tupperware AM Aromur build[*AM]

SWEET! Now the Commander is starting to reveal its self! Good job Will, on the chest stripes!

Keep the pix coming :D

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished the paint....will have full pics up nest week...included some oops pics of the back as well and the fix..

back01.jpg

back02.jpg

back03.jpg

finished01.jpg

finished02.jpg

finished03.jpg

see next post for rest.........

That's coming along nicely.

I chose to hand paint my flash, I thought that would be the best way to avoid the paint bleeding, as you've shown in your pics. You did a good job to tidy it up btw :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some pics of my thigh, shin and forearms scuffed up...and the paint that I used...currently working on the neck seal...should be done and submitted for my TK later this week or early next.....

scratch03.jpg

scratch02.jpg

paintcan.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey Will good to see someone else building a AM kit as well. This is my first build and i find it pretty easy to follow the instructions but have also used this site for referance as well. The AM kit is finished off nicely, it is very sharp and looks pretty smart. I am only half way through my build but am happy with my progress and results. I would recommend this kit to anyone.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh213/noddiesxr/Armour%20Build/DSC00027.jpg

Left side of armour is joined with rivets and snaps then added webbing with snaps on the inside to hold it together.

DSC00019.jpg

Most of the lower legs glued at the front and rear on thigh pieces and shins glued on the front and industrial velcro on the rear.

DSC00012.jpg

Hey Will good to see someone else building a AM kit as well. This is my first build and i find it pretty easy to follow the instructions but have also used this site for referance as well. The AM kit is finished off nicely, it is very sharp and looks pretty smart. I am only half way through my build but am happy with my progress and results. I would recommend this kit to anyone.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh213/noddiesxr/Armour%20Build/DSC00027.jpg

Left side of armour is joined with rivets and snaps then added webbing with snaps on the inside to hold it together.

DSC00019.jpg

Most of the lower legs glued at the front and rear on thigh pieces and shins glued on the front and industrial velcro on the rear.

DSC00012.jpg

Your build looks really good so far. Great job on the left side rivets...

• 2 months later...