To Do:

1. refit thighs...started tonight after test fit

2. make thigh garter

3. attach drop boxes

4. replace random velcro with snaps

5. Helmet construction

6. paint TKC scheme

I am sure there is more but I am tired...... :P

Looking Great there Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get you some rest mate... you deserve it!!! ;)

Finished the thighs yesterday and started the helmet tonight....slowly getting there.......

Also...bought an AP helmet kit so this will be my display helmet, will still paint it TK Commander though...

thigh01.jpg

helmet01.jpg

helmet02.jpg

Sharp Will, your suit is coming along great !!:duim: Can't wait to see your AP lid :smiley-sw013:

Been working on this build slowly over the last week. Because of my tree trunk legs had to cut some from the thighs as well as shins to fit.....still needs to fine sanded and polished

thigh02.jpg

thigh03.jpg

Will!! Great looking AP head holder :smiley-sw013: and you have done great with your armor progress too!! :dancing-trooper::D Keep up the great work mate :duim:

Nicely done Will :)

I did not know if you needed the paint chart or not, so here you go man...

ArmourandHelmetHumbrolPaintColours_.jpg

By "Tupperware armor" he is referring to "TupperwareTK", a.k.a. Deckard. He's a reseller of AM (and formerly FX) armor, one of most reputable around.

The "TK" designator comes from the scene in ANH where the officer in charge of the docking bay just after the Millenium Falcon was seized and searched is quoted as saying over the comlink to one of the stormtrooper guards "TK-421, why aren't you at your post?" I don't really think it stands for anything in particular.

By "Tupperware armor" he is referring to "TupperwareTK", a.k.a. Deckard. He's a reseller of AM (and formerly FX) armor, one of most reputable around.

The "TK" designator comes from the scene in ANH where the officer in charge of the docking bay just after the Millenium Falcon was seized and searched is quoted as saying over the comlink to one of the stormtrooper guards "TK-421, why aren't you at your post?" I don't really think it stands for anything in particular.

hmmmmmmm.... so tupperware armour is basically FX recast.. anygood, or would you say a TE or AP would be better?

No. Deckard aka tupperwareTK sells direct from Mr. FX. He's one of only a few direct, reputable FX/AM vendors.

hmmmmmmm.... so tupperware armour is basically FX recast.. anygood, or would you say a TE or AP would be better?

AM is the remaster FX, much better detailed armour....helmet is still the old FX though...but awesome armour none the less..

Edited by Wildabeast