Its FINALLY here! TE ROTJ ABS suit 1/3

Outstanding! Can't wait to see it on you and fully ready to go :)

Thanks man! You think I have what it take to be ROTJ elite? haha.

Thanks Armando! Yea matt went above and beyond on this suit. Its truly a wonderful piece, and extraordinary durability. Love ABS. The helmet is tough for being styrene, it has a beautiful coat of biscuit colored paint to match seamlessly with the armor, its a awesome helmet! Ill be taking more photos very soon of that.

Yea, out of the box was to easy! but atleast i have a great reference to use once i put together my other rotj suit.

By the way. If any of you are curious, the first picture is of me when i was 9 years old, back in 1998. I loved stormtroopers when i was a kid, so i tried making my own costume out of thick cardboard from scrap boxes and hot glue. My mom thought it was cut and of course, took a photo. she told me i should put it up on here to show you guys how much i loved stormtroopers, even at such a young age. haha. anyway, thanks for the wonderful comments! Im glad you guys like the armor!

And I will watch out for those ewoks. :P

ill be posting more photos very soon! so stay tuned!

Caleb

Very nice! Looking forward to being able to troop with you. Trooping season is in high gear in the fall and the VA Tidewater region troops are a great bunch to work with, so let's get it done. :salute:

Did TE include ROTJ decals for the helmet details?

It's so wonky and beautiful!

Hands down the best ROTJ suit I have ever seen.

Thank you! Yea i love the wonky look. My mom asked me today, "Is the helmet suppose to be THAT deformed?" lmao. I was like, "Yeah mom! it is!" haha.

by the way here are more pics of the helmet.

P9020029.jpg

P9020030.jpg

P9020031.jpg

P9020032.jpg

P9020033.jpg

P9020035.jpg

P9020037.jpg

P9020034.jpg

I need new boots. The ones i bought are too big for me, so i will be selling them on the 'for sale' area very soon.

Caleb

Looks great! It has all the wonky-beauty of the ROTJ.

Thanks a lot, yea it truly does. I think the rotj has a character of its own. it stands out much more than the ANH/ESB in terms of look, especially with the trim.

By the way, i must give credit to FON, this suit would not have looked this good with out your trim! thanks,

Caleb

P9020022.jpg

Amazing shot man. Very mean looking trooper you have there. I'm happy to see you all kitted up after our first chat a few months ago... if not a year ago.

Thanks for the kudo's on the trim. I'm just happy your the bloke who ended up with it. :)

Again, love the shots!

Take care