Got it! Man it feels great too!

Runnriottt

Got a new Job. Been a way starting this one. I now work for Northrop Grumman, you know.. The guys that build the Stealth fighter and bomber...

Love it. Not to shabby for an ex-squid engineer.

Got a new Job. Been a way starting this one. I now work for Northrop Grumman, you know.. The guys that build the Stealth fighter and bomber...

Love it. Not to shabby for an ex-squid engineer.

Watt? Watt? Watt?

So you're a veteran now?

Gonna be working in Japan?

Congrats bro...now about that loan. :rolleyes:

T :salute:

Congratulations! Leaving the military after a long career can be a pretty jarring transition, but having a sweet job definitely helps. As does a nice, steady retirement check (or as many vets call it - your retainer fee from Uncle Sam ^_^) Like T. said, will you be staying in Japan? What will you be doing with NG? Have you been assigned to any cool projects?

Now that's cool! A good solid job with a well estabilish company like that right after you retire from the military will really help you get use to the way "civilians" live! I hope I'll be able to report the same thing when the "Green Machian" get's it in gear and get's my med release done!....Now.....you buying first round friday? :pint1: