So, what happened to the most famous Stormtrooper of all?

Sgt JB

I'm at work, and I was just having a discussion with my co-workers. Wanted people's opinions. What ever happened to TK-421? I mean, TK-421, the other stormtrooper, and the scanning crew all got busted up by Chewie, I'm assuming dropped ino the cargo hold, and left there till Luke, Han, and the crew took off. What happened then? I mean they didn't have time to toss them back onto the flight deck as they were leaving, so what happened? Did they end up in Rebel hands? To be tortured mercilessly untill their deaths? Were they forgotten about until they got to the Rebel base, and then ran off, half naked into the forest? Where they remain today? Anyone have any ideas?

I'm at work, and I was just having a discussion with my co-workers. Wanted people's opinions. What ever happened to TK-421? I mean, TK-421, the other stormtrooper, and the scanning crew all got busted up by Chewie, I'm assuming dropped ino the cargo hold, and left there till Luke, Han, and the crew took off. What happened then? I mean they didn't have time to toss them back onto the flight deck as they were leaving, so what happened? Did they end up in Rebel hands? To be tortured mercilessly untill their deaths? Were they forgotten about until they got to the Rebel base, and then ran off, half naked into the forest? Where they remain today? Anyone have any ideas?

Wow, I have never thought about those poor troopers, that's a really good question. If Han and Luke were bad guys, then we could assume they could have just killed them, but I doubt that. What do you do with two naked bad guys? :Laser:

Wow, I have never thought about those poor troopers, that's a really good question. If Han and Luke were bad guys, then we could assume they could have just killed them, but I doubt that. What do you do with two naked bad guys? :Laser:

First off, Han and Luke WERE bad guys. they violated Imperial Law, resisted arrest, maintained possession of stolen Imperial property (namely the droids) and aided and abbetted a known Imperial Fugative (Obi Wan Kenobi) Let's not even get started on destruction of Imperial property, entering a no fly zone around Alderan's remains, helping a known rebel sympathizer escape an Imperial Detention center....it goes on.. and on....... I think anyone that'd shoot a defenseless Rodian under the table would have tossed them all out ASAP, but that's just my opinion.

I was just thinking of something similar. In episode 3, after order 66 went out, why hadn't the clones try to kill Anakin. It's not like there was a memo sent out that he was no longer a Jedi so to speak...

They put them in the smuggling compartments. A week later when chewy opened the compartments back up, Han stated "what an incredible smell you've discovered".

Not long after that, Chewie offered a big piece of meat pie to Han, Luke and Leia. They all sniffed at it and said, this smells really good, we didn't know you were a chef. They ate up the whole pie, and the other pies were put in a freezing unit on the Falcon.

Yum.

First off, Han and Luke WERE bad guys. they violated Imperial Law, resisted arrest, maintained possession of stolen Imperial property (namely the droids) and aided and abbetted a known Imperial Fugative (Obi Wan Kenobi) Let's not even get started on destruction of Imperial property, entering a no fly zone around Alderan's remains, helping a known rebel sympathizer escape an Imperial Detention center....it goes on.. and on....... I think anyone that'd shoot a defenseless Rodian under the table would have tossed them all out ASAP, but that's just my opinion.

LOL, ok I'll bite.... The Empire did not know about the droids until they found a washer in the desert, so they never took possession of the droids to make them "property". Poor Greedo was not defenseless. He did have a blaster drawn and pointed at Han :P

Now I can't argue with the rest.

I have the worst feeling that TK 421 was completely forgotten about until Chewie finally got to make repairs to the falcon on Hoth.

LOL, ok I'll bite.... The Empire did not know about the droids until they found a washer in the desert, so they never took possession of the droids to make them "property". Poor Greedo was not defenseless. He did have a blaster drawn and pointed at Han :P

Now I can't argue with the rest.

I have the worst feeling that TK 421 was completely forgotten about until Chewie finally got to make repairs to the falcon on Hoth.

actually, the Corvette Leia was in was a Government transport, or at least a transport in use by a governmental official, as she was a senator, so by extension, I'd say all equipment onboard, including the droids, was in fact government property at the time of treason by the rebel sympathizer ie. Leia. Ergo, Imperial property.

I'm pretty sure they were killed. If not, they'd have been processed as prisoners once they reached Yavin and handed over the the Rebels, who would follow whatever protocol they'd established for dealing with prisoners.

I'm pretty sure they were killed. If not, they'd have been processed as prisoners once they reached Yavin and handed over the the Rebels, who would follow whatever protocol they'd established for dealing with prisoners.

I would have to concur on their being killed. The shots fired sounded more like blaster shots than stun shots.

good god, how sad would we appear to outsiders lol :lol:

I would have to concur on their being killed. The shots fired sounded more like blaster shots than stun shots.

:mellow: thats a loaded question my friend...... :lol:

um...dude, we dress up in plastic Star Wars costumes that we spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars for....I don't know about you, but I don't care how I appear to outsiders. ;)

I for one like to think that he was left in the cargo hold, escaped when they got to Yavin, and is now living like those Japanese WWII guys they found in like the 60's still fighting the war off in the jungle.

There is no way that they were shot, because Luke and Han then put on the armor they were wearing and there would be holes in the armor from where they shot them. And if not holes, there at least would have been some blood that got on the armor as they were dis-robing the troopers.

Well, at the memorial service I attended for our deceased brethren (which I might add was poorly attended), people were saying that the blaster shots were fired by the TKs, and that Obi Wan came from behind them and did the killing. Hence the spotless armour...

But yes, the bodies were stuffed in the same smuggling holds that the rebels were hiding in. With all the merriment around blowing up the Death Star (yet another memorial service), the corpses where completely forgotten about. Elstree Studios must have smelled horrible....

Wrong! You are all wrong!

The blast sounds where from the Stormtroopers firing on the rebels when they revealed themeselves!

They where just knocked out preserving the armor so they could easily disguise themselves!

Shortly after their escape they woke up and then knocked out again shortly thereafter and then jettisoned out an airlock while still alive because technically the rebels didn't kill them, the vacuum of space did!

Clean conscious!

• 3 weeks later...

Greedo was not defenseless...

Han shot first under gunpoint. and he knew he had some kind of price on his head!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/TK-421

After the Millennium Falcon was captured, he was ordered to stand guard in front of the freighter's boarding ramp, while a scanning crew attempted to determine if anyone was hiding aboard the Falcon.

Just seconds after the scanning crew had made their way up the boarding ramp, a loud thump was heard and someone (Later revealed to be Han Solo) called down to them, asking TK-421 and his fellow guard, TK-422, for help with a piece of equipment. The two stormtroopers made their way up the ramp to assist the then-unconscious technicians. Instead TK-421, along with TK-422, was stunned by Han Solo, stripped of his armor (which was then donned by Luke Skywalker), tied up, and stowed in one of the Falcon's service lockers.

When a firefight broke out between the staff of detention block AA-23 and a Wookiee with two stormtroopers, a security team was dispatched to the hangar housing the recently captured freighter. TK-421 and his unconscious comrades were found aboard the Falcon. After attempts to revive him came to naught, TK-421's fellow stormtroopers brought him to the nearest medical bay. Although his fate is unknown, it is likely that TK-421 died in the explosion of the Death Star.

Dunno how canon this is? :P

Where were R2 and 3PO when all this was happening? We didn't see them hiding with the others! And how did they get off the Falcon without being seen bearing in mind everyone was looking for two droids? Also how did the empire know there wre two droids in the escape pod? And most importantly of all where is my life, everyone says I should get one :D

No one was watching as Han, Chewie, Ben, and the droids got off the Falcon and up to the docking bay control room. For whatever reason Luke stayed behind. Maybe he was making sure the Stormtroopers and scanner techs were tied up tight and stowed in the smuggling compartments. Maybe it was the plan to get the others in place and then feign the bad transmitter to get the control room officer to open the door. *shrug* Either way, the droids went in after Han and Chewie cleared the room, Luke brought up the rear and closed the door.

It's up to you to figure out why the docking bay and the corridors immediately around it were mostly deserted after the ship landed and was given a once over.

--Jonah

what i want to know is where han and luke kept their own clothes while disguised as stormtroopers. they changed outside the entrance to the crusher indicating that it was carried with them, but i doubt their clothes and especially boots could be hidden in whatever storage area is built into the trooper's armor.

what i want to know is where han and luke kept their own clothes while disguised as stormtroopers. they changed outside the entrance to the crusher indicating that it was carried with them, but i doubt their clothes and especially boots could be hidden in whatever storage area is built into the trooper's armor.

They tucked it in their O2 Cannister/Thermal Detonator! Everybody got it wrooong! It's a miniature clothes storage!