Pawel's TM Armor: ABS sweetness

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FISDPlayers2.jpg

:D

LOL!

Thanks Billy, I knew you were up for something special! ;)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, my pride and satisfaction are on stellar levels right now. I'm a happy trooper! :D

LOL!

Thanks Billy, I knew you were up for something special! ;)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, my pride and satisfaction are on stellar levels right now. I'm a happy trooper! :D

GREAT Pablo, i'm very happy for you !!!!!!!

Great looking armour.

Not only is it well built, but it fits you really well.

So congratulations on a great job assembling the suit, but also on making your body precisely the right height and weight (ha!)

...and the Hamlet shot was great. Very clever.

Wonderful Job on the armor! Between this and your E-11 blaster you might possibly have the finest setup in the whole 501st.

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw this today...

Pablo, the care and love you put on both your armor and your blaster really shines through.

You deserve everything you've got. And it's most impressive knowing that both the armor and the blaster were firsts builds. What a clever and skillful fellow you are!

I'm very happy for you and you are trully an example and an inspiration for all of us.

CONGRATS!

Kind regards from Spain,

Dmian.

I just saw this today...

Pablo, the care and love you put on both your armor and your blaster really shines through.

You deserve everything you've got. And it's most impressive knowing that both the armor and the blaster were firsts builds. What a clever and skillful fellow you are!

I'm very happy for you and you are trully an example and an inspiration for all of us.

CONGRATS!

Kind regards from Spain,

Dmian.

Muchas gracias Damian!

Your kind words really fill me with gratitude, pride and satisfaction!! :blush:

I really put a lot of love and care in these builds, I'm happy to see that comes through!!!

Thanks again, mate!!

Pablo

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, great work Pablo!

I like how you matched the light sources. :)

Are you using Photoshop?

In the close up shots, your armor has a slight red cast, but the other troopers on the back have a blue/greenish cast (the whole "set" has a blueish cast.)

Get the Hue/Saturation tool and change the hue using the Hue slider until your armor has a similar (albeit not as dark) blue/greenish cast. Use those two troopers on the back as reference.

In that way you'll blend in more naturally. :)

But the lights are perfect!

It looks as if you were standing right there. B)

Are you using Photoshop?

In the close up shots, your armor has a slight red cast, but the other troopers on the back have a blue/greenish cast (the whole "set" has a blueish cast.)

Get the Hue/Saturation tool and change the hue using the Hue slider until your armor has a similar (albeit not as dark) blue/greenish cast.

I am, and I adjusted the color balance, but since I'm a bit colorblind the color correction is my Photoshop weakness...

I am, and I adjusted the color balance, but since I'm a bit colorblind the color correction is my Photoshop weakness...

Oh! :o OK :D

• 2 months later...

Man thous look like stock footage........ amazing wow i know TM was a awesome suit but just like your Blaster u showed us that it can be done better WAY BETTER!!!!!!