FISD Forum Fundraiser

Emails are essential to engagement on these forums and ensuring effective communication and participation isn't limited to Staff (nor should they shoulder the financial burden alone), so it is well worth my $2. Please also share this initiative to the Detachment Facebook group for maximum visibility. Donated!

Transaction ID: 7EG23686BV506164A

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 3

Was there something to do other than fill in the donation part and submit?  I see it on my bank side that it went through, but either way it was done a month ago or so.

Bart

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BAZINGA said:

Was there something to do other than fill in the donation part and submit?  I see it on my bank side that it went through, but either way it was done a month ago or so.

Bart

Just wait for @MaskedVengeance to verify. :salute:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BAZINGA said:

Hi Bart! Are you referring to the Legion fundraiser linked below? If so, this initiative on FISD is separate from that one, and is related to the monthly expense of email service for FISD. Member have the opportunity to contribute to both or either campaign. This particular FISD drive began only two days ago on 19 March 2024.

https://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=113646

• Like 3

Ah, ok, I didn't realize there were two different fundraisers.  I was thinking about the one on the 501st side.  I'll get on this one too.  Thanks.  Bart

• Like 3

We are now funded through into the next term, so this funding drive is now closed.

Thank you to all of you who donated and have kept the Imperial engine turning. Supporter badges have been applied to all of you.

As a reminder the majority of our costs are picked up by the Legion, who are currently having a drive to cover those pretty substantial costs.  If you have not yet done so, even $1 will help.

https://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=113646

• Like 9

To echo what Chris said, a big THANK YOU to each and every one of you who donated. I've PMed or emailed most of you confirming receipt of your support, and the remainder of you will receive confirmation from me by tomorrow. For now, the easiest way to confirm your gift was received is to check your profile for the Supporter badge. Forthcoming will be receipts showing how and when the funds are applied to our forum/email expenses.

:salute:

• Like 8