Height: 5'-8"

Weight: 180lbs

Armor and helmet maker: Dave’s Darkside Depot

Blaster maker: HFx Productions

Boot Maker: Roamers

Canvas Belt Maker: Unknown

Handguards: Justjoseph63

Holster: DarmansProps

This armor originally belonged to member Frank17539. I took most of it completely apart and modified the parts to fit my body (female). 

cjnmSzT.jpg
K5lUTaH.jpg

U8XJVjO.jpg

UUwg99U.jpg

7IP6Ngf.jpg

CSEWxrJ.jpg

56eB1fA.jpg

P4gj7hv.jpg

iC9geWo.jpg

aTfAT6V.jpg

lMUUmpW.jpg

Kh0VXwl.jpg

R326yIl.jpg

f0ZE3l4.jpg

tQ9HPJs.jpg

4oYcKVZ.jpg

tbnCRPt.jpg

53Tzpw4.jpg

XdREX3T.jpg

lswB1Oq.jpg

ndErycA.jpg

kVhSfPo.jpg

r2FKDlu.jpg

p4vhSsr.jpg

nFD4Rbi.jpg

ZSRGMOS.jpg

QYIuzTs.jpg

DChx5D2.jpg

gI22jdH.jpg

sy4oQkT.jpg

TG64mvV.jpg

gg8NI4y.jpg

zxB8fgF.jpg

Edited by 501stCitizen
added a reload trigger to blaster and updated with new photo.

WOW...lookin' SHARP, trooper...outstanding job on re-doing this armor to fit!  Although not a requirement for Level 2, for Level 3 (which I am SURE you are headed for) I would grab a Dremel or small file and remove he last little bit of return edge from the wrist opening on your forearm.  ;)

r11Synd.jpg

• Like 1

Nice work.

I noticed you are missing the cocking lever, a quick replacement is a thick plastic paint brush, cut to desired length, heat with lighter or stove to give a slight curve, add a screw in the base, cut off head of screw, drill hole in broken lever then screw in cocking lever, you can also add some glue for extra strength.

TK_anh_stunt_e11.thumb.jpeg.0615f8c552f1daf5242ef1d110b04bd2.jpeg

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

WOW...lookin' SHARP, trooper...outstanding job on re-doing this armor to fit!  Although not a requirement for Level 2, for Level 3 (which I am SURE you are headed for) I would grab a Dremel or small file and remove he last little bit of return edge from the wrist opening on your forearm.  ;)

r11Synd.jpg

Thanks! And I will fix that spot up! Thanks for the heads up for the Level 3. I plan on going that direction. :duim: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work.

I noticed you are missing the cocking lever, a quick replacement is a thick plastic paint brush, cut to desired length, heat with lighter or stove to give a slight curve, add a screw in the base, cut off head of screw, drill hole in broken lever then screw in cocking lever, you can also add some glue for extra strength.

Good luck with approval

Oh thank you! I love the way to fix it! I will take that and use it. I'll get that fixed asap! Thanks for the heads up. :D 

6 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work.

Good luck with approval

I went ahead and made the change and updated my photos. Thanks again for the sharp eye! 

• Like 2

• Chemi changed the title to TK-52586 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status(AM)

Hi Barry, thank you for your EIB application.:jc_doublethumbup: . Added to process line:dancing-trooper:

This Christmas holidays, we are all "busier" with "family reunions", so we know you can understand that it may take us a little longer than usual to process this request:blush:

Thanks for your patience.:salute:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Hi Barry, thank you for your EIB application.:jc_doublethumbup: . Added to process line:dancing-trooper:

This Christmas holidays, we are all "busier" with "family reunions", so we know you can understand that it may take us a little longer than usual to process this request:blush:

Thanks for your patience.:salute:

I get it and I'm just happy to be in the process line! I made it this far. That's a pretty rockin Christmas gift to myself! :D I hope everyone has a fantastic time with their friends and family. I know I am. Merry Christmas! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 501stCitizen said:

I get it and I'm just happy to be in the process line! I made it this far. That's a pretty rockin Christmas gift to myself! :D I hope everyone has a fantastic time with their friends and family. I know I am. Merry Christmas! 

Hi Trooper !  Great to see your EIB submission, (I'm sure this is just your  first step towards your real goal , Centurion Badge. :jc_doublethumbup:

I'll be making your review so I'll be with you as soon as possible. :salute:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Trooper !  Great to see your EIB submission, (I'm sure this is just your  first step towards your real goal , Centurion Badge. :jc_doublethumbup:

I'll be making your review so I'll be with you as soon as possible. :salute:

Hey btw, I hope you have a fabulous Christmas! 

• Like 2

Hi Barry, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry. 

You did a great work with your armor Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Starting from top.

We see that you are using a hearing assist system, but the white ABS can be seen inside the holes.  We suggest using a black Sharpie marker or a few dabs of black paint with a tiny brush on the inside of these so that they are not so noticeable.  If you are no longer using the system, we ask that you fill in the holes and hit the bar with another coat of paint.

Reference Images

Trz31fL.jpg                        0P2cuWu.jpg?1  NEi0Gs3.jpg?1  

For more accuracy, we suggest to trim a little more the small ab buttons plate.

Reference Images

DvsHs99.jpg                                UzU1W3j.jpg?5           wFB6j8I.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

We have a little details here for you ,( nothing to worry about).  Let's start.

CRL L3: No return edge on the inside of the front of the forearm is allowed.

As Josehp noted,this one is  just a 5 minutes fix with a dremel or some sand paper to remove  last little bit of return edge from the wrist opening on your forearm.

Reference Images

pOKB6gq.jpg               GOWr7j0.jpg

CRL: The white control panel raised ribbed pad faces the rear, with the controls/round washer style detail closest to the right end cap.

The TD is a little high. It should be about the same height as the canvas belt. On the other hand, the ribbed pad could face a little further back so that the round washer is positioned lower as well.

Reference Images

CLw8gfB.jpg   XRVXBKh.jpg             VeXjroO.jpg     XlNKKrL.jpg?1           

CRL L3: The blaster may have minor weathering or base metal exposure however, T-tracks and grips shall be of a black plastic appearance with no silver/metallic weathering allowed.

Some battle damage (weathering ) looks nice. As the Crl states, some parts (grips and T-tracks) were made of plastic so  may not have any silver/metallic weathering appearance . Another easy fix here trooper! 

lL9hFEH.jpg        CzXhKrv.jpg    qjXADMo.jpg

Reference Images

BBWDxkC.jpg   pUIQR2G.jpg   yoVliWw.jpg    zhxmybA.jpg

And that's all.  Welcome to EIB ranks and we are sure we'll be making your Centurion Submission so soon!   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! :happyandcheerfulbirthday:

• Like 2

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-52586 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status(AM) 1072

I am going to be using the hearing assist, so I will make sure all the holes have no white showing through.  Already hit up the edge that was mentioned for the forearm. I'll hit up the button plate, detonator and the blaster asap and get photos in (hopefully tomorrow). :D Thank you again! Great to be on the right track. One more milestone and I'll be up there with the Centurions! WOO HOO! 

And here's to all of you for a Happy New Years! My TK dreaming of what the New Year will bring! :D 

zE7B9i0.jpg

• Like 5

"Paint me like one of your french girls"

Congratulations trooper and welcome to Expert Infantry and the EI honor gallery 

8X7X2SM.png

• Like 4