TK-1650 Requesting Elite Status.[37][TM]

Well. a little while ago Daetrin (Paul), our esteemed founder and all round bloody nice guy ,

ask me the question “How the heck aren't you Elite yet Bill?” and at the time I promised him

that I would try to get some photos together and submit them as soon as I can.

So here goes

But first, I'd like to thank a few people for their enthusiasm, encouragement, and all round

bloody ‘niceness’

So , in no particular order;- TK-4510(Mike), HPDblues (Tony), Smitty(Chris),

Stomper(Tony). Riveting(Steve),Ghost(Scott), TD-252(Rolf), Dutchy & Ray,

Daetrin (Paul), SuperTrooper(Terrell), TK1491(Scott), EVO3 (Andy),….and so many more

But my biggest ‘Thank you’ as to go to Paul – T M , because if it wasn’t for this extremely talented

and wonderfully kind man I probably wouldn’t have rediscovered my passion for one of the most

stylish icons of 20th century .

Please excuse the quality of some of the photos, and also the fact that my belt holding the

garters for my thighs just so happen snap after the first test pictures was taken.

Hopefully this won’t effect my submission too much.

Body shots

Front

BillhagFront1.jpg

Right

BillhagRight1.jpg

Left

BillhagLeft1.jpg

Back

BillhagBack1.jpg

Split

BillhagButt-split.jpg

Great looking suit! Great looking blaster too. Is that a real scope along with the real counter? The only thing that I see at all that you may want to take a closer look at, is very small side gaps that almost arent there. Worst case scenario tho its an easy fix.

Other than that, its top notch and the way a Tk should look!!! Great job!

Very nice submission pics!! Oh, and nice kit!!!

The only thing that I see at all that you may want to take a closer look at, is very small side gaps that almost arent there.

The issue here is screen accuracy, and while the Elite Requirements state no gap, I believe the screen used kits had the gaps in plastic, and the size of the actors made the gap simply be the connection of the ab and kidney plate. As it would not be accurate to require a lack of gap on a trooper who can wear a kit with the ab and kidney essentially touching, i see no reason to force a "no gap" requirement. Knowing 98% of us cannot pull that off, this is not a detail that is being over-looked, rather being evaluated on a trooper by trooper basis.

So, after all that, Well Done Trooper!!

Elite Status granted!!

Paul will you please do the honors?

Scott

Thank you so much, that's fantastic!! :D

And I'd like to thank you all for your kind comments.

I feel privileged to be able to wear this magnificent armour and hopefully do it justice in

purveying the essence of a true stormtrooper.

Chris

The sides do touch mate, I just have to stand still and take a deeeep breath in and hold it :D

but I will look into maybe getting them to stay closed more :salute:

...and yerrp, real scope and counter mate ;)

• 2 months later...

Sorry Paul,

Its those naughty new boys from the MEPD coming over here and causing havoc :angry:

Aaron

Thanks mate :)

...arrh, now my secret identity as been revealed,.....darn those pesky kids!! :angry: