Star Wars

23 minutes ago, Cadet Colonel Mccart said:

Hi my name is Cadet Colonel Mccart at PS Academy I'm a huge Star Wars Fan with Clone Troopers & Stormtrooper's this is my last year of high school but I don't start college until August I need something to do I really want to join the 501st Legion.

Welcome to the Stormtrooper forums! The 501st offers many choices for joining, in terms of costumes. Have you checked out the officer/ Reserve Tie costumes? They're a great way to get started. Building wise, and expense wise. 

Welcome to FISD.
You are certainly in the right place for research and the right advice the first time.
Many many years of experience here not just on the original stormtroopers but also we have resident experts with the best and up to date information available on the First Order Stormtroopers.
First steps to become a member of the 501st is to make contact with your local garrison.
As we are not sure what part of the world you are in I can’t make a recommendation but it’s is always good to have a local point of contact as well.
Only prerequisite to joining is you must be 18 years of age, after that you need to make a costume that fits specific set of guidelines to be approved as a full member.
The detachments are here to help you get on your journey to making your costume of choice with plenty of advice guidance etc.
Good luck on you new adventure, you are going to love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, welcome to FISD. Glad to know you want to join the 501st as an Imperial Stormtrooper. 

You you may want to check the following forum section, that I think is a good starting point. 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

We are here to help you. 

Cheers. :salute:

Hi and welcome! You have ended up the right place to start your journey to 501st, stormtroopers are awesome costumes:-)

You can find a lot of help here in the community to get your very own stormtrooper.

Bets regards from Martin

Welcome to FISD Robert!

Again, research is the key here, go to the "getting started" section as Mario indicated is a good start.

You can also check out our "Build Threads" and see how others put together their suits for references.

Good luck and have fun.

• 1 month later...