Request for Screen Grabs n Visual Refs

Daetrin

We'd love to get some screen grabs and any other visual references you guys can find. I don't have the game, but if anyone does these would be mucho appreciated.

EDIT: Here's the 501st Stormtrooper production art that's findable in the game as a "holocron" (200 production images scattered through the levels). There's also a "Commander" who wears a Sandtrooper's orange pauldron, ammo packs, and backpack.

To clarify the painting, the blue stripe up the forearms is along the raised ridge with the square holes in it. The inset in the backplate where the "O | |" is on a TK is still clone-styled, and is also painted blue, again as with the clone version.

These guys are in the first mission, where you play as Vader, and which is set not too long after Episode III. Thus the clone-style elbow pieces and belt, in addition to the backplate. You can't see too well in these images, but they have clone shoes, too.

CfDNd2c.jpg

Z9vxCBN.jpg

88ZzE9l.jpg

Note also that the blaster is just stuck to his belt -- no holster. *cough* And you can see the helmet's going to take some serious customizing...

So far this is all I have grabs of for here. I haven't gotten to anything other than regular white Stormtroopers, but I haven't had much time to play yet...

--Jonah

• 2 weeks later...

Well those are E-11s they are holding. I don't know how you would attach the blaster to your side without having a holster. I'd have to say that it was just one of the CG Freedoms that don't work out in real life. I suppose there could be some sort of clip there to hold it in place.

It's like a cross between Clone armor and Stomtrooper armor.

Peregrinus said:

EDIT: Here's the 501st Stormtrooper production art that's findable in the game as a "holocron" (200 production images scattered through the levels). There's also a "Commander" who wears a Sandtrooper's orange pauldron, ammo packs, and backpack.

To clarify the painting, the blue stripe up the forearms is along the raised ridge with the square holes in it. The inset in the backplate where the "O | |" is on a TK is still clone-styled, and is also painted blue, again as with the clone version.

These guys are in the first mission, where you play as Vader, and which is set not too long after Episode III. Thus the clone-style elbow pieces and belt, in addition to the backplate. You can't see too well in these images, but they have clone shoes, too.

Note also that the blaster is just stuck to his belt -- no holster. *cough* And you can see the helmet's going to take some serious customizing...

So far this is all I have grabs of for here. I haven't gotten to anything other than regular white Stormtroopers, but I haven't had much time to play yet...

--Jonah

Looks to me that everything apart from the thighs, sniper plate and helmet are clone armour.

More of a mishmash than that, after looking closer. Thighs, knees, and forearms are TK. THe rest is probably TC. The helmet is a clone helmet around the top and back, with no mohawk, and a TK faceplate.

I recently finished on Felucia, but I didn't get any good grabs of the 'Troopers there. I've got over half the holocrons now, but none of them are of the Felucia Stormtrooper Commander (yet). Or the Shadow Guard, Senate Guard, Temple Guard, EVO Trooper... *heh*

--Jonah

SOHNDANN opens all playable costumes, as far as I can remember you can play as all the different troopers, I'll doublecheck when I get home.

Here's the direct link:

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

In the PS2 version, at least, you can only play as a Stormtrooper, Navy Commando, or EVO Trooper. Finished the game and I'm going back and picking up the holocrons I missed. A lot here for Special Ops, Sovereign Protectors, BikerScout.net, and the Armored Cavalry Division, but so far, all the otherwise standard Stormtrooper armors but the plain white ROTJ Stormtrooper have Clone bits. I'll have pics to post in the next day or two.

--Jonah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Well those are E-11s they are holding. I don't know how you would attach the blaster to your side without having a holster. I'd have to say that it was just one of the CG Freedoms that don't work out in real life. I suppose there could be some sort of clip there to hold it in place.

One word.

Magnets,

Guys on the 405th have been using magnets for their assault rifles and other weapons to stay magnetically attached on their backs.

Stickmonkey said:
Surprised no one hase posted these...

This looks awesome. I hadn't seen it yet.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Looks like I am going have to get that, for only 90 bucks. Finding one will be the hard thing. It says its sold out from the link that was provided.

• 1 month later...

I have some goodies for you! I'm hoping there will be some TFU Troopers here in CA soon...

I have high-res pics but have to downscale to upload here... I'll post them as I can. Let me know how to proceed.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I have some goodies for you! I'm hoping there will be some TFU Troopers here in CA soon...

I have high-res pics but have to downscale to upload here... I'll post them as I can. Let me know how to proceed.

Very nice! We'll have to check with SpecOps to see if they will own this, or if there is enough similarity that we can support it here.