Request for Screen Grabs n Visual Refs

Daetrin

Or MEPD since he is dirty.

MEPD focuses solely on canon ANH sandtroopers (though they do include SE) and not EU at all. This is an ROTJ TK with:

1) Different boot covers

2) Clone knees

3) Shoulder bell cover (killer that, eh?)

4) Very specific hip pouches

5) Chest box with hoses that connect to the helmet

6) Right shin ammo clip

7) Left gauntlet tube

8) A Marmit-like TD pack

The helmet is really the big difference and something that is other than a swap/accessory. Those tubes require a new mold for the face at least with different ears.

Normally this is enough of a difference that it would go to SpecOps, but since the rest of the armor is the same...I'd really it rather go to a vote of the membership to be honest if FISD/SpecOps can't agree. I really disagree that it would be the LMO who decides via fiat.

• 3 months later...
Well those are E-11s they are holding. I don't know how you would attach the blaster to your side without having a holster. I'd have to say that it was just one of the CG Freedoms that don't work out in real life. I suppose there could be some sort of clip there to hold it in place.

no i acualy saw someone with a suit liek this without a holster and it worrked anyone who wanted to no how to do this just ask me.