ANH AM TK Build

Armoredfist5

17 hours ago, Armoredfist5 said:

Is there a specific measurement for the cod split rivet and the posterior male snaps from the edge of their respective edges?

No, keep them in proximity of what´s seen below and you´re good:salute:

AahOTvf.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

One way to tell is to see if the sniper knee plate fits properly. 

You can try different combinations and use the one where the knee plate fits best for the left shin.

it's the method that I've used for several AM builds that I've assisted on.

It works, but I'm sure there is someone that will tell you the correct combination before too long if you are not comfortable with that method.

One way to tell is to see if the sniper knee plate fits properly. 
You can try different combinations and use the one where the knee plate fits best for the left shin.
it's the method that I've used for several AM builds that I've assisted on.
 It works, but I'm sure there is someone that will tell you the correct combination before too long if you are not comfortable with that method.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Brian, looking at your thigh ammo belt, you may want to color the rivets white as per the CRL states:

Level two certification (if applicable):

• Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.

nE0eaTzELLVQgHNPl-jPYDgQkea83fz5KTM2GOO2

Keep on doing a great job.  

• Like 1

Brian, looking at your thigh ammo belt, you may want to color the rivets white as per the CRL states:

Level two certification (if applicable):
  • Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.
nE0eaTzELLVQgHNPl-jPYDgQkea83fz5KTM2GOO2w7webl8iVTmziTgHVzlw1Cx_j6hqDDeNgj0QVU8iPCRcD9jsc7HQVo3Fvw-oAmBHwlqOTrMVNWJIy6b_FO-Bich0bo2fkQUdJ9_ULfBoEnBdKPhYjnrOB_sPif0CCzY7tk7PS55M9j5GTLHLFnk9tGNUV0AvaiqxvHctAqwFParfmrienj7nHPz2SaNZriL7qPaqeSFr9dQQZzAycfrMnf6CiYmCyOVayJOE51imCJk3V-n1mSPWzQZrvI6F5_sLR6sCl86Dr65D-aeZgH4MR98aiCe5ox-LYWnmjNBTwBEi6UEO1n9gctIjHdASfnuSzQJhMM2W0hcTm6MkokEtPblbl5Z35rm4SIZfGYoAW50T0u97cc7rMsA9-fMybwhf3ocetx4r5Y5WQdSjCCSACtGzAW2-gIXvQcGX9Q4dNvAGWz2i36jvOv2KZSiCcLx7Y8AfnfFMkw56_v8W8aZhcRsMbdLiBQXX3GPtx1iGcG5J3Fy9-tTBl8PTDXpeFDjgaQoRqvpLUs8Bk26Gneu8NwpW2C6MndFX-DUZpejsx7ZubKOaHWZlD5I6qg_JyL90cbWoklQuBGwGNlEXrXY-TxuvLBq7jfR8Taxjo4olZCbIVGd09-BvjYA=w563-h750-no&key=381ebf1f49dad63370e0fadff84d528d42a97c0cb9de0284bfbfede223460e76

Keep on doing a great job.  

Done, just don’t have a pic of that yet. Have 1/4” elastic straps for shoulder straps to do tomorrow and it’s time to see if I need to remove anything from back of thigh/shins to be able to walk. Then take pics for submission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1