my new ride

TK1491

I don't want to jinx myself, cuz I don't actually take possession until later this week, but I can't keep this to myself.

As further proof that my life is firmly stuck in the mid-70's (minus the nasty clothes and chest hair)...

I jumped at an opportunity to own this FREAKING AWESOME '76 vette. It's in fantastic condition. Three sets of t-tops, even (two smoked glass, one red to match the car)!!

Great price, and the previous owner had it for 15 yrs. The red/red combo is not my ultimate preference, it undoubtedly rocks. Took these shots this afternoon:

DSCF6030.jpg

DSCF6031.jpg

DSCF6029.jpg

DSCF6022.jpg

DSCF6013.jpg

DSCF6010.jpg

me happy :)

Grow that chest hair Scott :D

LOL or at least sideburns!!! =)

you guys Im so excited I can't even sit still. My dad had a '77 when I was 12, a yellow one. I've had the bug ever since.

Gee, kinda like my armor. I got the bug for that in 77 too!

This 76 was just a great opportunity I couldnt pass up, and my wife (God bless her soul) let me go for it. (Her dad had a 78 so she sorta has the bug too). I gotta thank my dad for comin along and helpin me out too...love you dad!!!!

man.. awesome !!!!... looks like your going to a KISS concert with that bad boy...or rollin around in DAZED and CONFUSED........ B) ...iv always had a thing for vettes as well..hope you got a good deal on it, that interior looks amazing too for its year... B):duim:

I'm a total ford man. But congrats, Atleast it is an older car. Nice lines real engines You don't need a phd in electronics " Hey honey what are you dong with that laptop..Oh I'm gonna go tune up my car" I have a '49 ford that is my baby . Doing a well was doing a complete engine rebuild. It has the original flathead 8 in it. Need to work on getting another job, But yeah congrats on the bowtie