my new ride

TK1491

• 4 months later...

shhhhhhh....she's sleeping.

actually more like FREEZING.

Letting her idle for a while...man i wish i could take her for a spin right now. :(

DSCF8690.jpg

DSCF8689.jpg

DSCF8688.jpg

DSCF8686.jpg

lol thanks. further proof that I have a soft spot in my heart for mid 70's design =)

Just think, when these were rolling off the assembly line, they were filming ANH!

Hey Paul--for how long, and how often did you fire it up for in the winter? I usu let her run for 15 mins every three weeks...?

lol thanks. further proof that I have a soft spot in my heart for mid 70's design =)

Just think, when these were rolling off the assembly line, they were filming ANH!

Hey Paul--for how long, and how often did you fire it up for in the winter? I usu let her run for 15 mins every three weeks...?

Hey Scott, I'd usually fire it up for about 15 - 20 minute every second week, that should be sufficient to get ya through the winter. I miss those old muscle cars, they were so cool. B)

You ever seen the movie "Corvette Summer" with Mark Hamill? I think they used your car for the one they modified in that movie. It was an AWESOME car. Best vette EVER!!!!

LOL, I saw it in the theater... that corvette was actually owned my Mark Hammil, he apparently smashed it up, he totaled the car completely along with his face. That's why he looks so different in the second Star Wars (Empire) he had alot of plastic surgury...that's what I heard anyway. :)