TK-40996 requesting ANH stunt EIB status (RS) (831)

Name : Ilan boogaerts 

ID : TK-40996

forum name : ilbo1996

garrisson : Belgian Garrison Flanders dragon squad

armor : RS propmasters 

Helmet : RS propmasters

blaster : E11 RS propmasters 

Belt , hand plates , neck seal , boots , ... : RS propmasters 

height : 1,82 m

Weight : 76 kg

joWbnAK.jpgFWflFr2.jpgy3epqYj.jpgBefore shortening the straps on shoulders ;

fUP4MtC.jpgAFTER SHORTENING SHOULDERS STRAPS :Nm4I1uM.jpgCVZs4yh.jpg

gXpoL7z.jpgizndKUh.jpg2WslGUA.jpgVRqUPw2.jpgD4WmRPf.jpgTgcIUbv.jpgFysjmxl.jpgibBE8fO.jpgPWD71zB.jpg55xq6iU.jpgOaEQKdI.jpgYxET2B0.jpgWICsQSi.jpgP1KjRqu.jpgpVQ1gvy.jpgMWSE74U.jpgH91XdjZ.jpgjtcziE3.jpgnydNUQn.jpgbJIxrT2.jpgp6QrWfr.jpgdXnMpgZ.jpgSd82dSJ.jpg9PEhU4L.jpgc9av4af.jpg7wyDo1h.jpgy06yjMP.jpg9lquSbg.jpgmsw7vlr.jpgdCfHkOh.jpgiTLqccq.jpgoWiZSz1.jpgKURAoWb.jpg1Pnp6Dc.jpg71Gcins.jpgzUsPlrD.jpgI believe that’s all ? If you need something else let me know ! Thanks ! 

Edited by Ilbo1996

Great job, Ilan. :-)

Looking good for EIB.

Based on previous applications, I’m guessing you might be given the suggestion of shortening the straps on your shoulder bells to reduce the gap. Here’s a ref pic.

86967b82f0aaa932b61406db1dd5734b.jpg

Just one other tiny thing - the cod and butt plate fixings are usually left un-painted. I don’t think either of these will get in the way of your application - they might just come up as suggested improvements.

35da0b54ec7914f0f06f27eb01e5e29a.jpg

Excellent job!!! Best of luck.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi guys does anyone know how long it takes before they look at your request ? I see that there are guys that posted later as me and they are reviewed ? Sorry for the impatient!! 

I understand you are eager to get approved (as we all are:))please be patient and the team will sort you out as soon as they can - usually within a week or less :duim:

• Like 1

Hi so I shortened the straps on my shoulder bels like you guys said , is this better ? CVZs4yh.jpgNm4I1uM.jpg

Superb!! Job well done, sir. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2018 at 2:47 PM, Ilbo1996 said:

Hi guys does anyone know how long it takes before they look at your request ? 

Nice job on shortening those shoulder straps, Ilan!  I am working on your application now, brother.  

• Like 1

Sorry for the dealy, Ilan, but the paint on the cod rivet and posterior snaps will have to be removed before proceeding.  Can you take photos of each after removing the paint and post them here?  Almost there, sir, almost there.

18 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

Sorry for the dealy, Ilan, but the paint on the cod rivet and posterior snaps will have to be removed before proceeding.  Can you take photos of each after removing the paint and post them here?  Almost there, sir, almost there.

Done7J2Bkfy.jpgN6t6j2g.jpg0P1tQft.jpg

Looking good. And great job on the shoulder and snap/paint fixes.

Everything should be in order for approval now.

my only suggestion for the future would be slimming down the thighs. They look big on you lol... but that is preference. no one is blaming you for having slimmer thighs lol

Move Along

1 hour ago, illusionz_09 said:

Looking good. And great job on the shoulder and snap/paint fixes.

Everything should be in order for approval now.

my only suggestion for the future would be slimming down the thighs. They look big on you lol... but that is preference. no one is blaming you for having slimmer thighs lol

Move Along

Yeah I have a big prob on the thighs haha , I got a football injury and lost a lot of muscles in my legs :s said to myself get back to that gym lad !!! ;)

Hi, Ilan!  Thank you for your EI application... let's jump right in.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Always great to see a well built set of RS armor, and with that said, your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry.  Congratulations, and welcome to the ranks! :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

Excellent job in fixing the shoulder bell gap.  Doing that also brought it closer to the chest plate and back plate.  Nice work!

You have a pretty large gap between the top of the thighs in the back and the posterior plate.  It looks as if they were not pulled up all the way in that photo, but you should try raising them up by an inch or so.  There is room to work with in the front, which would also bring them closer to the ab/cod as seen in the reference image.  You may also want to add a piece of foam on the inside of the front, which would pull the forward a bit.

YXxZUkF.jpg?1        t4Xk4YB.jpg?1

Reference images

zYkxHYI.jpg?1

PHUqBtb.jpg?1                                                                                                                        

Lastly, the cover strips on your shins should line up with the cover stips on the thighs.  This is a very common problem, (I had it myself), but it can be easily remedied by adding some 3 cm x 3 cm x 25 cm strips of foam on the inside over the interior front cover strips.  

Reference image

VT22GTV.jpg?1      sBuVzT7.jpg?1

Your posterior plate needs to be  closer to your kidney, which can be done by tightening or replacing the strapping;

Reference image

FWDg7sN.jpg?1   ewMnvn0.jpg?1

In one of your action shots, your belt seems to have come unsnapped from your ab plate.  You may consider adding another snap or some Velcro which will help to keep this from happening again. 

Reference image

9U83RFr.jpg?1  TXjo4oN.jpg?1

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here.

In addition to above items, the outer edges of the drop boxes will need to align with the outside edges of the ABS belt.  You may need to lengthen the left drop box by a few mm.  In several shots it looks to be in front of the ABS belt or angled.  The one on your right side right is perfect!!

Reference image

1Vd1AYq.jpg?2    ukKBChC.jpg?1

Reference image

kcrmjOn.jpg?1

Really nice looking armor,, Ilan, and one you should certainly be proud of!  Just a few items to work on, and I hope to see your Centurion application afterward!  When you submit for level 3, please include a close-up photo of the outside edge of your sniper knee plate.  Thanks!

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-40996 requesting ANH stunt EIB status (RS) (831)
2 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Hi, Ilan!  Thank you for your EI application... let's jump right in.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Always great to see a well built set of RS armor, and with that said, your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry.  Congratulations, and welcome to the ranks! :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

Excellent job in fixing the shoulder bell gap.  Doing that also brought it closer to the chest plate and back plate.  Nice work!

You have a pretty large gap between the top of the thighs in the back and the posterior plate.  It looks as if they were not pulled up all the way in that photo, but you should try raising them up by an inch or so.  There is room to work with in the front, which would also bring them closer to the ab/cod as seen in the reference image.  You may also want to add a piece of foam on the inside of the front, which would pull the forward a bit.

YXxZUkF.jpg?1        t4Xk4YB.jpg?1

Reference images

zYkxHYI.jpg?1

PHUqBtb.jpg?1                                                                                                                        

Lastly, the cover strips on your shins should line up with the cover stips on the thighs.  This is a very common problem, (I had it myself), but it can be easily remedied by adding some 3 cm x 3 cm x 25 cm strips of foam on the inside over the interior front cover strips.  

Reference image

VT22GTV.jpg?1      sBuVzT7.jpg?1

Your posterior plate needs to be  closer to your kidney, which can be done by tightening or replacing the strapping;

Reference image

FWDg7sN.jpg?1   ewMnvn0.jpg?1

In one of your action shots, your belt seems to have come unsnapped from your ab plate.  You may consider adding another snap or some Velcro which will help to keep this from happening again. 

Reference image

9U83RFr.jpg?1  TXjo4oN.jpg?1

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here.

In addition to above items, the outer edges of the drop boxes will need to align with the outside edges of the ABS belt.  You may need to lengthen the left drop box by a few mm.  In several shots it looks to be in front of the ABS belt or angled.  The one on your right side right is perfect!!

Reference image

1Vd1AYq.jpg?2    ukKBChC.jpg?1

Reference image

kcrmjOn.jpg?1

Really nice looking armor,, Ilan, and one you should certainly be proud of!  Just a few items to work on, and I hope to see your Centurion application afterward!  When you submit for level 3, please include a close-up photo of the outside edge of your sniper knee plate.  Thanks!

So if I want to applicate for centurion do I need to change everything you said or only the things under the centurion suggestions ? Greetz and thanks !!!