Weekend plans

ThayNerd

Just like the title says, what is everyone doing over the weekend?

I am going to adjust my chest plate on my armor to make it sit a little higher on my chest. Might start work on my ESB canvas belt and get my ESB hand plates ready to wear. I am going to try to finish up the last bits to get my girlfriends Slave Leia finished. As for non Star Wars related stuff I have laundry to do this weekend :rolleyes: , I have to wash my car, help my brother with some stuff on his car, clean up around the house, do the recycling and then hang out with friends. Pretty low key weekend but the next couple of weeks and going into September will be busy with Trooping events! Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Happy Friday! :salute:

hmmm...gonna be blaster building and painting......

Then I got to mow the yard, put more inuslation in the attic, wash the truck, gonna try to yank the engine from my Jeep (bought a 5.0 mustang engine for it)

I also have to do bridal pics for the upcoming weddin...(groan)

lol. I played COD4 a bit but was more into Gears of Wars :)

Gears of War is pretty good as well. I pretty much only play online now when I play COD4. Its super addictive. :P I have wasted entire days off in front of the TV playing it online. :wacko::unsure:

Gears of War is pretty good as well. I pretty much only play online now when I play COD4. Its super addictive. :P I have wasted entire days off in front of the TV playing it online. :wacko::unsure:

I enjoyed playing through the COD4, but it was pretty short. Seemed obvious the made it for online play. I just can't get into the online play, I get tired of getting my butt kicked by a 14 year old kid that is able to play it 90 hours or more a week. :angry:

This weekend I'm working on my kids Mini TK...and drinking some homebrew. B)

driving my gf and her parents to her aunties house about 60 miles away for her grandads birthday.

can't wait for that (please note sarcasm is intended) then doing as little as possible on sunday.

Sounds like some fun and not so fun stuff going on for the weekend. For all of the COD4 heads good for you! :P I got annoyed when I first stated playing online too but got over it and started owning people. :P Practice makes perfect. :lol:

driving my gf and her parents to her aunties house about 60 miles away for her grandads birthday.

can't wait for that (please note sarcasm is intended) then doing as little as possible on sunday.

Similar plans. My great-Uncle Louie is turning 90. God bless! Hope I live that long. He is in EXCELLENT health- nothing wrong with him and his mind is a sharp as a tack. Like I said, GOD BLESS!

Next weekend: working on finishing up my TS :D

I work till midnight yay! Then tomorrow, I have a long overdue band practice. Picking up some spray paint to finish the DLT-19, Try to finish CS6, also I am gonna post pics of the new lens material I found. Its nice stuff, a llittle darker than shade 3.0 but the perfect shade of emerald green. Maybe take the boat out on Sunday.

PULL PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

T :salute:

I wonder if my helmet will be in there some where. :o I have a hour and 20 minutes left until I am out of here, I'm counting the minutes. :lol:

I'm completing the assembly of my recently re-created TD (thanks Mike!) and will be weathering it. Otherwise, I have a sick child who will take up my time.