So...I ask all of you...

What makes you who you are?

What makes you tick?

What do you do for a living?

What other passions do you have?

Other Hobbies and such?

Married or Not?

Kids?

if I left anything out please fill free to add your own questions :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me be the first to add to the post. The first question is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I guess the way my parents brought me up. How much I appreciate the things they did for me, how much I admire my dad and strive to be as good as a man as he is. What makes me tick? LIFE! Not to sound wierd but in my job I see a lot of death and it's aftermath. You dont realize how short it can be. I work for a police department working fatal accidents. My other love...other than Star Wars...is Ford SVT Cobras. I had a 1998 Black on Black Cobra which I sold. Then bought a 2003 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary (Supercharged) hence the name "Snake". I would like to get a new Shelby GT500 as soon as the price goes back to MSRP. The other hobby that I would like to get into is carpentry. I have the tools just dont know how to use them. I am on my second year of marriage and do not have children but would love to have some if possible (married late in life).

I am a machinist for the United States Navy. I joined in 2000 after a dead end job just didnt intrest me anymore. I have seen 15 countries in Asia and love living in Japan. I miss some things about the states, but for the most part want to stay here. I am married to a wonderful Japanese woman and i have two awsome "halfanese" :lol: kids. A 3 yr old son and a 3mos old little girl. I love spending time being daddy.

I actualy just got into costuming, and have went all out in the last 5 mos. I now own in one shape or another 5 starwars costumes.

I am an advid and just as fanacial about Mountain Biking. I own a scratch built Sette Reken and a BAD A** specialized Epic Comp. I gave up cars for bikes. I have built many a muscle car in my day! but thats another story...

I would say i like to tinker. Thats what makes me tick. I am a jack of all trades, master of none.

I troop for the kids, and i build stuff to calm my mind.

Armor building fit right in...

Well, a midnighte message (midnight PST that is)! I suppose I can be the next one to post.

What makes me who I am and animates me (i.e. makes me tick) is internal. I didn't have the same role model that Snake had, so by the time I hit high school I learned that I had to get my own act together and make things happen on my own without a lot of outside help or inspiration. Three things that are important to me are: honesty, integrity, and passion.

I have worked in the computer industry all my life, mostly product development, and have been in management for a long time. Right now I am "in transition" and considering a different path for my next job. I am married with 3 kids... all teenagers. The joy and the heartbreak.

I had to laugh when I saw the question: "What other passions do you have?" That does start with the assumption that this Star Wars stuff is a passion. :duim: Sure is true for me!

I enjoy a good mix of adrenaline and testosterone, so I play hockey, race motorcycles, scuba dive, and ski. I can also play a mean pipe organ, so that rounds out my artistic side.

The 501st is new to me, but it sure has been great meeting its members (online at least) and I am looking forward to real meetings and events in the future.

As my screen name implies, I am a father of 4 sons, ages 20, 18, 15, 10. I grew up in the heart of Silicon Valley and went to the same high school my parents went to and now my children will graduate from. I live in the house I grew up in and love this area. I have many interests outside of Star Wars (which I saw when I was 17), I am a scoutmaster in my sons' troop and 2 are Eagle scouts, I love to camp and do outdoor activities, I speak fluent Japanese from a 2 year mission I served in Japan (Nagoya area). Other hobbies are, model trains, RC warship combat (yes they really fire at each other and SINK), woodworking (I have my contractor's license and ran my own business for a couple years), computer and video games (which I hardly have time for but I can get at least a few kills against my kids on Halo II), WWII history, aviation (I took flying lessons before I learned to drive but never got my license), scuba and snorkeling, airsoft combat indoors and outdoors, automotive repair and cars, cooking and grilling. I don't know if I left anything out.

Most of all I am committed to my loving wife for 23 years, my church, and my family. To support myself and my family I have worked in the electronics industry for 18 years in sales selling materials and chemicals. I currently work for a company that is an electronics contract manufacturer in China as a sales manager. I have travelled across North America and to Japan and Asia many times.

I don't remember exactly how I got into the Star Wars costuming but I think it was through an internet search and I was intrigued and did more research into it. I later found a set of unfinished TK armor and once I put it on, I was hooked! My kids get a big rush off it too; the teenagers have put on "the suit" and trooped on their own including Halloween at high school. The 10 year old is a Jawa which I made him a movie-quality costume including leather bandoliers and ion blaster--he loves to put it on. I'm working on an imperial gunner costume now and am waiting for a few more items to complete it. The main thing I like about doing this is that the whole family gets involved (except my wife but then she likes it when she can have some time alone with peace and quiet), and the instant joy and excitement our appearances cause.

That's trooperdad!

Don G.

I can sum me up in one phrase: Rock 'n roll technogeek hockey freak.

I'm a hobbyist musician (guitar & bass, though I'm a much better bass player), spent my fair share of time in basement/living room/garage bands. Had a stage gig for a little while, but it got old fast. I'm a metalhead primarily (still have the long hair, although I did cut it all off a little while back; grew it back because short hair just ain't me), but can appreciate most other forms of music (just not the '90s alt/college rock genre; can't stand the whining and whimpering -- I'll listen to country before that).

My guitar and bass collection used to be among the largest for a non-performing musician :) At its largest, the collection consisted of 10 instruments. I've since trimmed that and am now down to an electric 5-string bass, a 4-string acoustic/electric bass, two electric guitars, a 12-string acoustic guitar, and a 6-string acoustic guitar.

I'm a computer fixer by trade. I call myself a "computer mechanic," because if I say I work in info technology, there are some assumptions that I'm the high-level system analyst network administrator type. Oh, far from it! I'm the guy in the trenches that makes people's stuff work, the second least glamorous IT job (least glamorous would be "telephone support" or "help desk" ;)). I've been in this field (officially) for 8 years now and at my current employer for 6.

And when I'm not fixing people's computers, I'm screwing around with Web sites. I operate both Omega Wing and Midwest Garrison, and have done a little freelance work here and there -- nothing to be able to make a living at, but enough to get a bit of spending cash.

I'm not a hockey player but I follow the sport intensely. Favorite teams are the Detroit Red Wings and Boston Bruins. I own about 26 hockey jerseys, with 3 of them being 501st related. Just picked up two more on eBay this week.

Got married 4 years ago to the girl I'd been dating for the 8 years prior to that. No kids yet, but we do have a year-and-a-half old shiba-inu/pomeranian mix. That dog is like my daughter for now.

I'm a Food Network junkie and I really regret not having had the chance to really pick my dad's brain about food and recipes before he died. Many great recipes died with him, because HIS life's passion was food. He worked in several Japanese restaurants and even on his off days, he was cooking, watching shows about cooking, or studying cookbooks to make up stuff on his own. I think I've subconsciously tried to take after him after he died 3 years ago in an effort to keep his memory alive.

I've picked up a lot of new culinary techniques, and if only it wasn't such a cutthroat industry with lots of sacrifices required for little immediate payoff, I'd love to get into the culinary field. But, it's just like struggling to be a pro musician. I'm too comfortable in a steady paycheck and a solid roof on my house to give all that up.

My life dream is simple: to be a grandfather. That was intensified because my dad never got that chance.

Wow!!! What thoughtful, eloquent responses. I don't think I will be able to compare. At any rate, what makes me tick? I do try to live my life as openly and honestly as possible, I try to be a good friend and family member and I try to take life's mishaps in stride. I firmly believe that my parents and wonderfully supportive family helped to shape me into the person I am today- and I believe they would be proud of that fact.

For a living, I am a teacher (elementary Physical Education). Went to college and obtained a degree in Biology, worked for a while in research and HATED being trapped in a lab for hours at a time. Floundered around for a bit, not knowing what to do with my life so I got a job at my nephew's daycare center. Found out I had a knack for working with kids and when back to school for a teaching degree and went directly to grad school for Exercise and Sport Science. I have been working as a teacher for 8 years! Boy does time FLY!

I am not married but would live to meet the right woman (as stated above, open and honest life). I have had several relationships, 2 long term but nothing panned out yet. Sure hope I will meet someone who understands this obsession-with-Star-Wars-thing! I have two "shelter kitties" who are like my kids- too bad I can get them to help around the house ;)

1977 was a big year and I have been in love with the Star Wars galaxy every since. I also have become a fan of the Food Channel but and even BIGGER fan of HGTV. "This Old House" and "Ask This Old House" are the best shows on television, I think. My mom's house has been my home improvement project for the last 4 years- it's been fun learning how to refinish floors, put in recessed lights, landscaping, painting etc. I don't think I'll be running out of projects any time soon!

Great to hear about other TK's and what they do outside of Trooping. Looking forward to meeting folks at CIV.

Okay, so.............what makes me tick. Well, my parents raised me very well, in a very christian home, and I was very shy, not very outgoing, and for the most part just kept to myself until at the age of 19, on March 22nd 1992, I died, and was reborn hard on June 19th 1992 as a private first class in The United States Marine Corps. This experience changed my life, and made me who I am today. I saw more in four years than most people see in a life time. Without going into 20 pages of my experiences in the corps, my one claim to fame is that as a corporal in the third battalion, eighth marines, I was one of the Devil Dogs that rescued Air Force pilot Capt. Scott O'Grady from Bosnia on June 8th 1995. Any way, since my days in the corps, I worked for nine years as a maintenance supervisor, I then went out on my own, doing sub contract construction work. While doing that, I took a part time job as a bar tender, which eventually turned into a full time job while I was going to school to become a bail bond agent. I should be starting work as a temporary agent with ChaOs by the first of the year.

I am married, and will have been for six years as of May 19th 2007. I am a proud father of two little girls, Charleigh Ann (2years, & 2 months old), and Cordelia Elizabeth (6 months old).

Other than Star Wars (Which has been my passion since 1977, when I was four). I'm into building military armor models, and collecting WW II German regalia.

Good answers everyone, you all have very interesting lives.

I'll keep it simple and stupid (K.I.S.S)

What makes you who you are? My family, friends and extended Star Wars family.

What makes you tick? Knowing there are still people that need my help.

What do you do for a living? Soldier - Australian Regular Army, Corps of Royal Australian Engineers.

What other passions do you have? Family History, Military History, my Celtic Heritage.

Other Hobbies and such? Building model kits, My Star Wars Collection, hanging out with my kids.

Married or Not? Married

Kids? 4 great kids. B)

well,I have to say my parents made me what I am. Good home,Christian home. they taught me right from wrong, how to treat people. I to hope to one day be the kind of man my father is. He loves his family,God and Country.

hmm what makes me tick. I love life. I enjoy every moment I am blessed to be on this earth.

I try to have fun anywhere, with anyone. I am outgoing, and from what I have heard fun to be around...lol.

I run a Quality Control Dept as a lab tech for a Company that sells Desulf. products to steel mills world wide.

Passons? Football, I played for 12 years, coached for 10. I follow the Steelers win or lose, I watch every game.

Hobies? well, minus footbal, I hunt. archery, rifle,small game, big game,..ect. I also Shoot a TON of sportyng clays. B)

I have been married to a wonderful woman for 7 years come May 13th.

She may not troop with me, but has been there to support what I do.

I have 2 Great boys a 4yo and an 18month old.

Both have taken a liking to SW(who would have guessed..)

I fell in love with SW in 77 at the theater whn the Trooper burst through the door, hooked me at 2..lol

Boozel

Well, I guess I'll go ahead and set an example for the command staff. Maybe They'll jump and and play, too.

What makes me who I am? That's good question, but I don't know I can completely answer that. It obviously has a lot to do with my family. I was raised in NY by my Puerto Rican and Catholic family. The youngest of three children and the only boy, some say I'm spoiled and I had it easy. While my family's far from perfect, they're all I have and more important to me than anything else in this world.

What makes me tick? I like to believe it's the heart that continues to pump blood through my veins. ^_^ I'm pretty sure the answer would go back to my family and friends who I care about.

What I do for a living is pretty boring, so I'll spare you the details as a general label doesn't apply. It pays the bills and I'm reasonably happy there.

What are my other passions? Well, I love baseball (was raised a Mets fan) and college football (I will refrain from stating my team as they had HORRIBLE season). I am also very into helping children as much as possible. My nephew and nieces are a huge part of my life, and my nephew has a father who is less than favorable. One thing I try to be is a positive male role model for him as he doesn't have one. Maybe this belonged in another category... you tell me.

My other hobbies include gaming (like, a lot), music (I used to DJ a lot but have within the last few years drifted from that), watching movies, anime, collecting action figures, spending time with my buddies, being a beer snob, grilling (I made a mean mother f'n steak!), paintball (can I consider this a hobby if I haven't played in a year?) and pretty much anything that I can find enjoyment in.

Married? No, no thank you. I personally don't think it's in my future. But that's just the opinion of a 27 year old bachelor who doesn't want to give up my ways. But who knows, maybe some woman will come around and knock my socks off and change my view on the subject... but to my knowledge Eva Longoria is already taken.

Children? No, but that doesn't mean I don't want any. It almost happened once, but that's another long story I don't care to go into at this time. It's a weird thing. I don't want to get hitched, but I want a kid...

Well that's my story in a nutshell. Why do I feel like I just got out of an support group meeting? :unsure:

Thanks Carlos for kicking this off for the command staff, I need to make this brief. I'm cheating and completing this at work (will add more later)

- My daughter of 11 months.

What makes you tick?

- dedication to my family (wife, kid and cat)

- I sell microprocessors for AMD to a large server company in the silicon valley.

- Watching my 11 month old grow, pretty much been my old holiday she since was born last December

- Running, biking, swimming

Other Hobbies and such?

- Collecting star wars figures, lego, and not armor

Married or Not?

- Yes, happily for three years

Kids?

- Yep, my little ewok

if I left anything out please fill free to add your own questions

- I have made a great number of frienships via FISD and the legion boards, I can't wait to meet people at CIV

Leave it to our Sergeant at Arms to charge the breach :D

My family of course. Growing up in a racially mixed, economically challenged neighborhood in Chicago is the core of who I am. I've been to most of the states in the US and have spent perhaps 9 months overseas in nine countries. But I'm at the core just a dorky white guy from Chicago's far north side. That and the Army. Enlisting was one of the smartest things I ever did (though not completing ROTC and getting bars was perhaps the stupidest).

What makes you tick?

Always exploring new things. I have an insatiable curiosity and would probably still be in college if I had an infinite amount of money. I like confrontation, and like to be challenged. My relationships to my family and close friends (I'm talking of over 20+ years) are extremely critical to my well being. I truly believe that everyone has potential, and it's everyone's calling to do their best to live up to their potential. I hate limitations and - most especially - waste. And the biggest waste of all is people not living up to their talents.

I've been working for pay since I was 14. My current employment (and what I've been doing for the last 10 years) is being a web/data/program management generalist, with most of that time at Microsoft. It's not a bad gig, but is not truly where my passions lie, nor what I wanted to be when I 'grew up', but now with kids, etc. it's truly hard to change careers.

Aside from Star Wars? I'm really a generalist and enjoy a wide variety of hobbies. Typically I'll take on a new hobby like learning Chinese and be obsessed with it for 6-12, then I burn out and take on a new hobby. In the past this involved model building, roller blading (trail & aggressive), target shooting, running, working out, snorkeling, hiking, camping. These days it's mostly reading, watching TV or movies, and spending time with my family. And yes, I still have the motorcycle though I don't commute with it anymore. I'm also very interested in science in general (you can find the book Genome on my shelf and I still understand what reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction

is, though I've forgotten all my math :-p), historical non-fiction, historical fiction, that kind of thing. Computers of course! Legos since I was four. And airplanes. I've probably built over 100 model airplanes and am obsessed. While a staunch fiscal conservative, I'm pretty passionate about environmental issues and sustainable use of resources. Oh, and I'm a total travel slave Leia. Present me with a plane ticket - especially to somewhere I've never been to - and I'll abandon my job/family in a heartbeat.

Other Hobbies and such?

See above. They tend to change over time, though reading never ceases.

Married or not?

Divorced once in what seems a past life. Currently running three years and I will never hit the alter again.

Kids?

Yes, one 2 year old daughter and expecting a boy in April.

Anything else?

I'm a gemini, and as my sun sign implies I'm a bit of a chameleon and notice my life tends to run in phases (college life, military life, Microsoft life, married life, etc.). I'm not very constant over time, I'm afraid. Perhaps the best thing to know about me is that I have a high capacity to separate the facts of an issue and the feelings of an issue. This means that I don't see arguing or confrontation as a negative or something to be avoided. To me the most stimulating thing is a healthy debate. If I can defend myself, it means that I'm probably right. If I can't, it means I need to change my opinion as I'm probably wrong. So being right isn't important, discovering the truth of an issue is. Becoming a little better every day is something everyone should aspire to. :)

When I first started this hobby it was all about being able to wear armor. Now the main draw is being able to interact with people with whom I can share my passion, but who also stimulate and challenge me to be a better person.

Well, I guess I should answer my own forum, cuz I'm sure ALL of you are dying to know more about me :)

here is my story in few words...this is me

:mellow:

I live everyday , and every minute of my life like it was my last?I am a Cyclist, Runner, Hiker, Swimmer, Archer, Trainer, Nutritionist, Psychologist, an Empirical Scientist, Teaching Assistant for San Francisco State University, and am an officer with the Navy?

On December 6th 2000, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis?Since that point where I thought my life ended I have lived a more fuller life than I did in the 20+ years leading to my diagnosis?I am first and foremost an Ultra Endurance Athlete?That means that I push my body beyond the point that other normal athletes go?I am a determined person to accomplish and overcome what ever life puts in front of me?I have lived for a year of my life paralyzed from the neck down?I have had to be fed at restaurants, I had to be dressed, I had to drink out of a straw, I had to be washed, I had to have someone do everything for me?and NOW!!! I have climbed to the top of hundreds of mountains, weathered through 130 degree Temperatures , torrential down poor, Hale, sleet, and snow?Descended on my 16lb bike at 50+ miles an hour?I have seen death too much, I have been alone with and watched another individual who was very close to me take their last breaths of life, I have seen what I percieved to be someone?s soul leave their body?I have seen many things that normal people in our country don?t get to see or experience?

I am currently on chemo therapy to combat my disease, it makes my hair thin and my nails brittle...it sucks, but I enjoy sharing my life experiences with others in hope that they will learn from what I have endured...I am also currently writing a novel...entitled

"The Minds of our Society", it is an in-depth look at the psyche of our social structure and well being as seen and observed through the eyes of an individual living and struggling with a debilitating disease....

This is who I am, and what I am, and I am happy to share it with all of you...my brother's and Sister's in white armor :salute:

Wow, some amazing bios here! B)

What makes me who I am begins naturally with my upbringing. My family hails from Hawaii, but moved around a lot since I'm an Air Force brat. Dad was the first Asian-American crew member for Air Force One during the Nixon/Ford presidencies and the first half of Carter's (he thought Nixon was the most personable despite what the media said). His world travels influenced my own interest in current events around the world and appreciation of our country's rather privileged place in it, for better or worse.

Knowing everyday is full of potential to achieve something personally and professionally makes me tick. I despise mediocrity; any endeavor should be accomplished to the best of one's ability and prefer quality to quantity - that's why I'll never collect Hasbro stuff ;) Self-reliance once was a trait I greatly admired and still do, but as I get older and my social and professional networks widen, the realization dawns that we can't live like luddites.

Day job? Trade finance banker for 12+ years and although it allows my family and me to live comfortably, my inner geek tells me to get out and open that hobby/comic shop.

Passions, where to start? Before SW, I've always had an interest in earth sciences and natural history, particularly geology and paleontology. First couple years at university I majored in chemistry before deciding it wasn't for me. Also keen on history, scale model building, and hiking.

I've been married 16 years with a 11 yr old daughter and 4 yr old son. My wife's from Japan and tries to ensure they're raised bilingually but its a real challenge when you're competing with Sponge Bob. :blink: We lived in Tokyo for 10 years early part of my marriage and before the kids were born but decided the good ole USA can't be beat for quality of life in comparison.

Glad to know some of you and hopefully meet up to troop some day.

I am amazed at how many of you all have Military and Japanese influance in your lives. I am also glad to be part of something this cool. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you...

• 3 weeks later...

my 4 year old daughter

What makes you tick?

family

911 dispatcher

writing when I have the time

Other Hobbies and such?

used to collect 1/43 scale police cars, police patches and police officer business cards

Work seems to take up a lot of my time... I love history and travelling.

Married or Not? yes

Married for 7 years

Kids?

4 yr old daughter and 14 yr old step daughter

• 3 months later...

BUMP! I am giving this thread a boost, since there are so many new members on this forum... :duim:

So...I ask all of you "NEW PEOPLE"...

What makes you tick?

Other Hobbies and such?

Married or Not?

Kids?

I was NOT raised in a Christian home, but a good home no less. Accepted Christ at 21, and have been following HIM ever since. I also played 3 years of College baseball, so I love coaching baseball and playing softball.

What makes you tick?

I love collecting Star Wars stuff, and have done so for over 10 years. My wife and I also lead a small group, and just doing life together is one of the best things about us and our lives. I am also very passionate about my kids school (serving on PTA, ect..), as well as being a board member of the local JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). I have been a Type 1 diabetic since I was 15.

I am a Telecom Manager for my city, and have been in IT/Telecommunications for 12 years.

Other than JDRF, Sports, and coaching baseball, it would have to be my kids and my wife

Other Hobbies and such?

Primarily collecting Star Wars (and now trooping)! Just got started on a Vinyl cutter, so I am making vinyl stickers like there is no tomorrow.

Married or Not?

Yes, very happily for over 14 years!! My wife is my biggest supporter, and even gave me the OK to get my ANH bucket this weekend (man I love that woman).

Kids?

I have two boys, one 9 and one 5.

Boysandme3.jpg

Nothing I can think of, thanks for "bumping" this post for us newbies!!!

:trooper:

By day (well, I work nights) I am a US Air Force Security Forces Armorer. My first hobby was Paintball, which I did for about 5 or 6 years, then got into Airsoft. After doing Airsoft, I started doing WWII Reenacting. I was still an Airsofter and WWII Reenactor when I got into the 501st in '03 I think. I moved to PA and went inactive from the 501st due to my getting sent to Germany, and sold my AT-ST pilot's costume. I bought a set of Snowtrooper Armor with the intent to troop over here in Germany, but due to our deployment, training, and day-to-day schedule, was not able to complete it (never got it started). So I now have 4 more months left overseas, and wish to sell my Snowtrooper armor to get a set of Stormtrooper Armor, which is what I REALLY wanted since I joined. My brother is also in the 501st and portrays a TIE pilot. I am still a WWII Reenactor (German Fallschirmjager) and own two 1935 Zundapp DB200 light reconnaissance motorcycles. Been married to my wonderful wife for goin' on three years, no kids. My wife is an avid reenactor as well (Civil War civilian) and we both now do WWII, Civil War, and Rev War. She does not understand my love of Star Wars, but accepts it as long as I don't spend too much money.

We?ll i?m a very straightforward kind of person, i say things in the face and I always take responsability for my actions. I have a mutant power for making friends and for entertaining ppl around me, specially kids! and even more in armor!

I?ve never experienced what a family nucleus is so I guess I made my friends and the world my family and home. I?ve been working hard ever since I was very young and I learned about life the hard way. I guess that?s why I strive so hard towards the Humanitarian side of the Legion.

What makes you tick?

Honesty, bravery, courage and spirit.

About anything i can... at 34 years of age i?ve been a animator for 11 years of my life, i used to work doing stained glass windows for some years, i was for some years in the street doing freelance graphic arts and right now I?m working as a supervisor for a call center.

Besides Starwars i love the lord of the rings and anything that has to do with fantasy and celtic stuff. I love Miniatures nad have a rather LARGE collection of Warhammer 40k and warhammer fantasy miniatures as well as star wars minis and Warmachine minis wich...by any standard are the most amazingly detailed miniatures I?ve ever see. I also Love greek history.

Other Hobbies and such?

Movies, miniature gaming, paintball, laser tag, swimming and music... especially soundtracks.

Married or Not?

yep!! Happily!!!

Kids?

No... not yet anyway.

Meh, I am kinda boring I reckon. Married, three little hoodlums in the house, and I currently stay at home with the little ones that don't go to school. My trade was electrical, mostly what I did was security, home theater, and network stuff. Worked at some pretty cool places over the years but now my big thing is kids Soccer and playing guitar in my church's worship band. It is amazing what a Jackson plugged in to a Mesa/Boogie half stack can do for getting folks on their feet. :P

Name: Tracy

Male or Female: male

Height: 6'03"

Age/B-Day: 02/05 39 yoa

Hair Color: brown (with gray)

Eye Color: green

Righty or Lefty: righty

Birthplace: Crossett, AR

Where do you live now: Little Rock

Family: yes... wife and 2 daughter

Pets: 3 dogs

Republican or Democrat: neither

Favorite Food: home cooked, Mexican, Chinese

Favorite place to chill-out: anywhere but work...LOL

Favorite place to visit: California

Favorite time of year: fall

Favorite number: 7

Favorite color: blue, black

Favorite Type of Music: anything but hard core rap

Favorite subject in school: History

Least favorite subject in school: math

Favorite TV show: COPS,

Favorite movie of all time: Star Wars, Saving Private Ryan, The Matrix

Favorite book of all time: Can't recall a favorite

Favorite Magazine: Heavy Metal Magazine

Favorite smell: rain

Favorite drink: Sweet Tea, Dr. Pepper

Dream Car: Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Charger

What do you drive now: Malibu

If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be: Gen. George Patton & George Lucas

First thing you think when you wake up: I just need 10 more minutes

What's on the walls of your bedroom: paint

One Pillow or Two: 2

Do you ever make fun of people: sometimes

Roller Coasters, Deadly or Exciting: exciting

Nascar, Really Radical OR Silly Rednecks: silly rednecks

Ever gone skinny dipping: no

Have you ever been in Love: yes

What is Your best quality: friendly

Other hobbies...??? well, I don't have that much time between work and family. I am trying to start a 501st patch collection... as if I need to do that now.

I think that my family makes me who I am.