What do you do outside of your armor???

TK8280

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the one wearing the hat.

Why am I surprised to see a man named Wyatt on a horse?

Hope I am not being stereotypical, but it just fits!!

Thanks for sharing, great photos.

:trooper:

What makes you who you are?

hmm... good question. I think my parents taught me a lot when I was younger, that was step one... then as I grew up I decided to keep some of that and forget about other things that were BS in my eyes *lol*. I was raised in a small village with 2000 inhabitants, it was the "everyone knows everyone" and a very strong community. There were no really rich people there, some were farmers others workers. Helping out others was normal there, and though I dont have any brothers or sisters I never felt like a lonely kid. Later on we moved to a bigger city with 15000 people and now I live in a town with 90000 people. Being quite anonymous here is what I really enjoy now *lol* times change ;)

What makes you tick?

My job, my friends, my garrison... reasons to get out of bed in the morning, even at trooping weekends ;)

What do you do for a living?

What do you see first if you think of Germany?

- beer? nope

- WW2?? hell no

- Sauerkraut and Bratwurst? yummy, but no *lol*

- cars? strike *lol* I work for Mercedes Benz in the factory in Sindelfingen (IT-Department)

What other passions do you have?

I loved my motorbike and still consider myself a biker, though I dont own one anymore :( but that will change again one day *hrhr*. Another big passion is music. I used to sing in choirs all my life, not good but loud *hrhr* Because of my weird worktimes I cant do this anymore so only thing left is listening to music and sing in my car *muahahaha*

Favourite songs? I like all kind of "handmade" music... give me a band with drums, guitar, bass + X and I'm happy :lol: If it is Heavy Metal, Hardrock or Country is not that important, it has to "touch me".

Other Hobbies and such?

Ever worked as shift worker with 5 different shifts? Not much time left. I like reading and visit medieval markets and fairs if I have the time. Trooping and partying with the other troops is the main hobby *lol*

Married or Not?

Didnt find someone who is dumb enough to marry me *lol* Nope, not married and never was. Single here, yay! Send you application to: just.kiddin@joke.net

Kids?

Nope... not even pet animals *lol*

What make's me the way i am i guess its mainly friends and family

What makes you tick?

At present im working part time in a super market.

Have to say kids scince the twins were born 3 months early we've had our hands full with all sorts of difficulties recently they were diagonised with cp, which was quite uopsetting as they've been thought enough all ready in their lives but i'm sure we'll manage any problems that come our way.

Also play about with computers.

Other Hobbies and such?

Collecting the medicom deformed figures and the hasbro Galactic heroes but only the figure from A.N.H , E.S.B and R.O.T.J

Married or Not?

Not married yet not brave enough but i have been living with my partner for around 13 years now. As for kids 4 all girls 10, 4 and twins 18 months

Kids?

--Other than flesh and bone, Passion and determination.

What makes you tick?

--A good heart>?

--IT, Right now I work at a Data Center as a NOC Tech

--Well Im freshly married so i'm pretty passionate about that. I play warhammer 40k on wednesday nights. I like working on projects involving construction etc. One project at a time though ;)

--See above

Married or Not?

--Happily Married

Kids?

--2 cats :P

-- My friends and my hobbies

What makes you tick?

--The sun, the girls and the good friends

--I'm a programmer, I work for a game company here in Montreal! Ever heard of Splinter Cell? :)

--Star Wars is at its fullest right now, beside the armor, the guns and the bad idea of collecting Master Replicas's lightsabers, I'm a big beach volley ball player, doing a lot of tournament and enjoying the summer sun outside!

Married or Not?

--Not married but have been with my girl for 2 years now

Kids?

--Oh no, keep killing my plants so ...

• 1 month later...
Guest Bezerkus

Bigturc - You guys have done a fantastic job on Splinter Cell, one of my favorite games...Bring on the movie and let that actor also double as Clark in any new non-Affleck Tom Clancy movie!

What makes you Tick?

I don't know, turnin' 38 this year and starting to feel it.

I run the IT Department, ATM/Card Services Department, and a Call Center at a local Credit Union here in Utah.

Joined an airsoft team a few years back - www.mercairsoft.com

I'm the one on the left lookin' pretty full of himself...

MercHeader.jpg

Excellent excercise, good friends, shooting one another, much like 501st. Check out this Fox News Video that was done on us and some teams here...

Other Hobbies?

I draw mining drawings of old mines and miners for calendars for a local mining engineering firm every year that go out all over the world, Russia, etc., starting to get calls from 3 other companies wanting me to draw their calendar.

I also create year end Christmas party videos for a couple of 300+ employee companies to show at their big year-end shindigs.

Married or Not? Kids?

Married, 3 Star Wars Fans boys, and an 2 year-old Queen of the Nile girl - man is she a handful. Love them all to death, though.

That's me in a nutshell, other than my addiction to the white stuff . . . armor and helmets that is . . . white gold . . . British tea.

: my friends ,my family,my cats

What makes you tick?

:be honest-----money.... girls of course,and my cats

:I'm a manager of a telecom technology company in Beijing China. my 1st major is bussiness,my 2nd is management of communication.

:history,chinese history.

Other Hobbies and such?!

basketball,hiking,Diving(on study)

Married or Not?

No~ I'm only 28!

Kids?

I don't know,I think have not..... lol~

just your average complex cells and a thing called DNA

What makes you tick?

my heart and love for the Empire

Massage therapist and no i dont do happy endings

star wars and yes star trek lol

mostly sci fi stuff and paintball

Other Hobbies and such?

i play World of Warcraft

Married or Not? not married Divorced was married for 6 years have two awesome kids

so ladies im single !! lol

Kids?yep 2 9 yr old star wars freak like myself and a 7 year old daughter