TK-4510 Requesting Elite Status

Guest TK-2416

Looking great Mike - cool pics!!

The blaster is that a Hasbro? I also have the hasbro, modified with kit, d-ring and two extra t-tracks to cover the holes on both sides.. This is/was required for Elite status..

Good luck!

Absolutely fantastic looking Mike! I have no suggestions for the armor but I mirror what every has said about the blaster.

Great work man!

Actually I do have a recommendation. It looks like you are using the green acetate film for the lens. shouldn't you have a set of Nathan's lens left over from the OMG rebuild?

Ah! OK. Well I do have a "makerofthings" on the way hopefully. Thanks :)

.....psst,....psst!! ....rumour as it, that it's being posted on Tuesday ;)

Mike,

Fantastic set armor Sir, FISD elite for sure. :)

Thanks everybody. :) Although I am now almost 200 lbs, I somehow squeezed in. At 5'8" I had to hack it up a bit and I am still tweaking it. I know I look chunky as hell.... Its great to be back in armor though, been almost a year. :( I will be upgrading to firebladejedi's belt and makerofthings blaster soon. The lenses are doubled acetate because it was faster. It was crunch time for "stormtrooper olympics" at the fair, so I worked day and night to get er' done. I do still have the other lenses however. :)

Mike your armor looks great! The only thing I can see that doesn't meet the standards is the blaster like everyone else said. Looks bad an impolite person Mike! :)

Sweet-looking armor, Mike! I don't think you look too "chunky"...I prefer to call it "defined bulk". We have to have TKs who can intimidate without resorting to simple height. ;)

The only thing I can see that needs a little work (aside from that already mentioned) is that bucket. Who on earth made it for you - it's terrible! :P J/K! You, sir, do an awesome job putting helmets together.

Thanks everybody. :) Although I am now almost 200 lbs, I somehow squeezed in. At 5'8" I had to hack it up a bit and I am still tweaking it. I know I look chunky as hell.... Its great to be back in armor though, been almost a year. :( I will be upgrading to firebladejedi's belt and makerofthings blaster soon. The lenses are doubled acetate because it was faster. It was crunch time for "stormtrooper olympics" at the fair, so I worked day and night to get er' done. I do still have the other lenses however. :)

That looks amazing Mike! Seems like your around the same height and build as me. Im also 5'8", and am at 200lbs. Im guessing thats a TE2 kit? Looks to fit you well. Im hoping my AP thats on the way fits me that well!

Lookin great trooper! :duim:

Absolutely amazing job! Your reputation for excellence is obviously well-deserved.

Just wondering, what took you so long? ;)

Congrats (in advance)!

I will concur the armor looks awesome!!! The blaster does need some work, so Status will need to wait until new blaster pics can be posted. Excellent armor good man!!!

At a certain point it went from application to show-off thread. It sure proves you don't have to be a tooth pick to fit in TE2 (or AP). It's incredible - post an update with the blaster and it's an easy in. Man, I hope I look as good in my armor as you do in yours.

Its a heavily modified AP (I think) :) AND ITS TIGHT, but it can be done :) I got it in trade a few months ago. I trimmed 1 inch off the bottom of the back plate to raise the chest up in front. Trimmed about an inch of the insides of the thighs from the crotch back. Trimmed about 2 1/2 inches off back of knees on thighs. Trimmed about 1/2 inch off the tops of the calves. Still need to possibly trim about 1/2 inch off of the bottom of the calfs. They catch on the thighs pretty bad still.

I am the heaviest I have been in years. Maybe its because I am not employed right now/ more beer? I need to get back down to 160 lbs. Its embarrassing :blush:

Its a heavily modified AP (I think) :) AND ITS TIGHT, but it can be done :) I got it in trade a few months ago. I trimmed 1 inch off the bottom of the back plate to raise the chest up in front. Trimmed about an inch of the insides of the thighs from the crotch back. Trimmed about 2 1/2 inches off back of knees on thighs. Trimmed about 1/2 inch off the tops of the calves. Still need to possibly trim about 1/2 inch off of the bottom of the calfs. They catch on the thighs pretty bad still.

I am the heaviest I have been in years. Maybe its because I am not employed right now/ more beer? I need to get back down to 160 lbs. Its embarrassing :blush:

AP, nice i should have mine in a few days....Heh, looks good though, but i know what ya mean, 160 is where id like to be myself lol. Got any methods on how to drop the weight, cuz i cant seem to do it lol AA++ on the armor tho bro, looks great!

I dunno.....

The helmet doesn't seem quite right....

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Seriously, it looks great! Really sharp.

Not only does the armour and helmet look great, but you animate it well. The intentionally confrontational poses really bring it fearfully to life.

Well done!