Anovos FO TK Standard kit on their site (perhaps by accident)

Anzo

Was anyone else charged sales tax? They never used to. Nearly $60.

They likely had to pay tax out of profits and got burned with the tiered pricing . Usually pre-order sales are full pop plus tax.

Talked to Joe by email .. even though shipping to Canada was 250$ .. I'm pretty they will work something out before this kit ships next year!

I ordered 2x OT TK kits to Montreal and it was a grand total of 78$ for both, no broker fees or anything.  That was shipped USPS.

There's no reason they won't be able to ship close to that amount again.

That being said, without the Tier pricing, I asked Joe what was the advantage of buying now.  His answer was simple : once this introductory wave runs out, the price will go up.

I clicked "Order", smiled and went to sleep.

:)

It would be nice if they would communicate such "detail" fair and open. Not trying to go away from the tiered pricing, and then when not enough people jump still on it and give them money to play around, trying to up the later prices.

Makes it easy for me to delete this from my wtb-list. And not only this Anovos made item.

The price is truly sepctacular.  But here is my concern.  I have the height of a "mesomorph" (height at 6 ft) but the girth of an "endomorph" (waist size of 36) and I am stuck on really what to do.  Don't want to commit and realize I have to do more shimming and adjusting then what its worth.   

Edited by darthmaul101079

The price is truly sepctacular.  But here is my concern.  I have the height of a "mesomorph" (height at 6 ft) but the girth of an "endomorph" (waist size of 36) and I am stuck on really what to do.  Don't want to commit and realize I have to do more shimming and adjusting then what its worth.   

It's the waist that's the bigger concern, of the two, with the Anovos suit.  The design gives very little in the way of options for shimming.