Completing the man cave, er office

Daetrin

It's always good for a man to have an office. OK, for people more hands on, a man cave is better and they have tools and stuff, like a garage or a shop. Alas, I'm not that kind of dude, having been a coder or managing coders for 20 years. But, I finally have my own, true office that I don't have to share. I can actually display all my stuff that my wife doesn't like.

Soon, I will have helmet stands for the 4 key buckets I own. Soon, I will have a way to display all the SideShow EP7 figures that have been in storage, along with all my Robotech stuff.

First things first though, no office is complete without office humor. And what TK doesn't have a break room. :)

tk office.jpg

• Like 3

But, I finally have my own, true office that I don't have to share. I can actually display all my stuff that my wife doesn't like.

This is the key to a happy marriage.

I live for the words, "Don't you have a blaster to work on somewhere?" :)

Took us many years before we moved in to a house complete with garage a couple of years ago.
Of course, it will never have a car in it :D

Oh no.

I'm slowly but surely turning it into my cave. My TK workshop, where nobody complains about the smell of glue or paint :D

Edited by humperdingle

Sharing the office w/ the wife, but she has her craft room and I have the basement living/game/theater room. Enjoying the conversion process, it's amazing what a Target paper towel holder or some pvc pipe and MDF can do for helmet & blaster stands.

Still trying to find a proper location for darts, has to be opposite the TV as nerf darts are bad enough

• Like 1