Pawel's Scratchbuilt E-11 with Blaster Core

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Se vuoi i miei complimenti in inglese puoi scordarteli!!!

Anche perchĆØ non lo so...

E che caz...siamo pur sempre Italiani!

Comunque, sei stato veramente bravo e lo dimostrano tutte le attestazioni di stima che stai ricevendo dai quattro angoli della Morte Nera, ops, pardon, della terra.

Per ultimo, mi unisco anch'io che sono un tuo ex corregionale.

Se vuoi i miei complimenti in inglese puoi scordarteli!!!

Anche perchĆØ non lo so...

E che caz...siamo pur sempre Italiani!

Comunque, sei stato veramente bravo e lo dimostrano tutte le attestazioni di stima che stai ricevendo dai quattro angoli della Morte Nera, ops, pardon, della terra.

Per ultimo, mi unisco anch'io che sono un tuo ex corregionale.

Ā 

Grande Simone, orgoglio italiano! :D

Grazie per i complimenti in lingua originale, molto apprezzati :)

Holy crap!!!

I gotta open my blaster's gut now and install one of these inside!!! :D I think I'm gonna restart from scratch! ;)

Ā 

Blaster for sale!!!

Nah, I'm still proud of all my "blaster babies". But seriously what you have built there is absolutely THE finest E-11 prop replica in existence.

Ā 

I did notice however that it looks like the folding stock doesn't lock into the extended position. If thats the case, and its something you'd like to rectify, I'll be more than happy to help you come up with a solution.

I'm really proud my blaster core board ended in this kind of beautiful blaster ! Congrats Pablo !

Erv'

Welcome erv

You my friend are are a legend.

Amazing work on your soundboards.....one day i will get one.

keep up the good work.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

cheers

I did notice however that it looks like the folding stock doesn't lock into the extended position. If thats the case, and its something you'd like to rectify, I'll be more than happy to help you come up with a solution.

Ā 

I was SURE you was going to notice that!!! :D:D:D You did a great job with yours!

I decided not to implement that because of the paint chipping, the paintjob isn't very tough so I don't want to increase the possibilities of ruining it.

I'll leave it as it is, but thanks for the proposal : )

Maybe some rare earth magnets well placed would do the job...

Holy crap!!!

I gotta open my blaster's gut now and install one of these inside!!! :D I think I'm gonna restart from scratch! ;)

Ā 

Blaster for sale!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:o ....oh my God!!, its the clash of the titans all over again........ :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

PS.....I have an obscene amount of unmarked bills stuffed into an attache case ready and

waiting for when you wish to retire the only true contender to the crown :D

That has just blown me away,not only is that one great looking blaster but your vid is just jaw dropping.

Ā 

And now that I have a blaster I need a sweet TM armor like yours, I've watched your building photos a dozen times... sweeeeeet armor, perfect assembly...

How is it going with the helmet? I really want to see it! :)

I just bought a blaster core.

Ā 

Dude. That rocks that much.

Ā 

Seems like my E-11 will be the only one with Blaster Core for a very short time... :P

Seems like my E-11 will be the only one with Blaster Core for a very short time... :P

I will do my Scout Carbine. My E-11 will be Hyperfirm. Looking at the plans I dont have the shop anymore to do it.

IMG_2843.jpg

Ā 

I will be picking your brain for some info, so look for a PM...

:) This is the top home made E11 I have ever seen! Just how long did this take to make?

Ā 

Almost four months, including the time I had to wait for the Blaster Core to arrive : )