Neck Seal 

15802346094_ac5ce31575_b.jpg

TD

15804801783_713419ba5f_b.jpg

Holster 

16237195588_18af46ef85_b.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Edwin, nice armor.

Could you please adjust your drop boxes so they align with the ends of the ammo belt, yours are sitting a little to far in. You will need to take another shot once they are moved and include it in your application.

Great job by the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great looking armor. I could be wrong here, so wait for Gazmosis to officially comment, but I believe the cod rivet should be nickel/silver and not painted white.

Thank you all for the feedback, I'll wait till I get word from Gazmosis just in case there are more changes to be made. 

Nice work!  All is see is your butt piece is flaring out a bit;  could heat bend it in some or add some straps holding in to the cod piece.  

Hi Edwin, nice armor.
Could you please adjust your drop boxes so they align with the ends of the ammo belt, yours are sitting a little to far in. You will need to take another shot once they are moved and include it in your application.
Great job by the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great looking armor. I could be wrong here, so wait for Gazmosis to officially comment, but I believe the cod rivet should be nickel/silver and not painted white.

Edwin,

I'll be posting about this elsewhere in the forum but Gazmosis was called away unexpectedly on an urgent matter. So your application doesn't languish he asked me to take a peek. He and I discussed the details of your EIB at length (because there is no such thing as a short phone conversation with Gaz.)

Your armor sucks. Please send it to me and I will dispose of it... on second thought there is no way I would fit into it so I guess I have to actually review it.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Neither of us see any reason why you should not be awarded an Expert Infantry Badge. Congratulations trooper and thank you for your patience. Please report to Docking Bay 327 for standing around and looking shiny duty. 

Centurion Suggestions:

Here is a quick list of the things you'll need to fix before achieving Centurion:

• Remove the paint from your crotch rivet
  • Move your drop boxes out to the end of the belt. The outside edge of the drop box should like up with the outside edge of the plastic belt. 
  • The paint on your left ear rank bar should match the one on the right. They're painted differently and the right one looks more betterer. 
  • Do you have the small white elastic that goes around the end of the shoulder bridges? I can't tell from your photos if they're there. If not you'll need to add that too. 

Please let me know here or via PM if you need photo references for these things.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
If you have seen other EIB applications before you will know that this is the section where we make suggestions to help you look EVEN better than you do as an EIB. These suggestions really do not have much to do with any FISD advanced tactics awards. 

We only have two notes here. One is of course the butt plate flare. It could be the way you're standing but if it really does flare like that consider putting another elastic to the kidney to keep it from being unruly. The other is I think your holster straps are a tad long. Please consider shortening them.

That's it! Congrats again and we're both sorry this took so long.

-Eric

Hi Eric, 

Thank you so much! I'll definitely make all the adjustments noted to go for betterer armor and to go for Centurion.

Thanks again!

-Edwin

Edwin,

I'll be posting about this elsewhere in the forum but Gazmosis was called away unexpectedly on an urgent matter. So your application doesn't languish he asked me to take a peek. He and I discussed the details of your EIB at length (because there is no such thing as a short phone conversation with Gaz.)

Your armor sucks. Please send it to me and I will dispose of it... on second thought there is no way I would fit into it so I guess I have to actually review it.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Neither of us see any reason why you should not be awarded an Expert Infantry Badge. Congratulations trooper and thank you for your patience. Please report to Docking Bay 327 for standing around and looking shiny duty. 

Centurion Suggestions:

Here is a quick list of the things you'll need to fix before achieving Centurion:

• Remove the paint from your crotch rivet
  • Move your drop boxes out to the end of the belt. The outside edge of the drop box should like up with the outside edge of the plastic belt. 
  • The paint on your left ear rank bar should match the one on the right. They're painted differently and the right one looks more betterer. 
  • Do you have the small white elastic that goes around the end of the shoulder bridges? I can't tell from your photos if they're there. If not you'll need to add that too. 

Please let me know here or via PM if you need photo references for these things.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
If you have seen other EIB applications before you will know that this is the section where we make suggestions to help you look EVEN better than you do as an EIB. These suggestions really do not have much to do with any FISD advanced tactics awards. 

We only have two notes here. One is of course the butt plate flare. It could be the way you're standing but if it really does flare like that consider putting another elastic to the kidney to keep it from being unruly. The other is I think your holster straps are a tad long. Please consider shortening them.

That's it! Congrats again and we're both sorry this took so long.

-Eric

Congrats Edwin my fellow garrison member, great job.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

A few adjustments and well see you at the Centurion ranks.  :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by ukswrath