A new year begins on 2/15

Exodus

Members of FISD,

Today is my last official day of Detachment Leader of our First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment. I have been very proud to be DL for such a fine detachment and have the greatest membership a DL could ask for.

You the membership make FISD what it is. I want to thank you for your continued contribution to this great hobby. Further for enabling FISD to grow quickly and with such a diverse population of experienced armorers. Those that are new to the hobby and those looking to increase their screen accuracy (go Elite status! )

We are all in this together for a single purpose to create the largest possible 'army' of clean white armor the world has yet to see. For this purpose we are one huge worldwide family and I'm pleased to call this home.

Again thank you, good luck to the next DL, and members continue the great postings for all to learn and enjoy.

Also a big thanks to the extended FISD staff who I have been the extreme pleasure to work with: Daetrin, TK4999, Scott M., TK4205, Butah Fett, Army Scout and V'Pier. Without the staff, support of greater FISD would not be possible. Thanks again team!

Regards, Ed

Ed's been more than just DL for the past 6 months. Ed was with FISD waaaaay back in the beginning and was the first member of the command staff aside from myself, serving as XO the entire time from the start. Ed's contributions to FISD have been many, not only in serving as my back up but also in pushing his own projects and attending cons as FISD's representative.

My hat's off to you Ed and the rest of the command staff (who I know have taken leadership positions elsewhere in the Legion).

Let me buy you the first round :pint1: